Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 05:00 pm PT (08:00 pm ET)
Apple files for \'Mactel\' trademarkA post to the blog of CNet news.com journalist Ina Fried points out that the same day that Steve Jobs announced Apple's plans to adopt Intel chips, the company filed a trademark application for the term "Mactel."
On Topic: General
- Apple, Samsung dispute tentative juror verdict form in California patent trial
- NBC's 'Today' offers rare look inside Apple's iCloud data center in feature on environment
- Apple reaches settlement in Silicon Valley anti-poaching lawsuit [ux2]
- Google exec & social networking chief Vic Gundotra leaves company
- Tim Cook offering lunch date at Apple HQ for charity