Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 05:00 pm PT (08:00 pm ET)
Apple files for \'Mactel\' trademarkA post to the blog of CNet news.com journalist Ina Fried points out that the same day that Steve Jobs announced Apple's plans to adopt Intel chips, the company filed a trademark application for the term "Mactel."
On Topic: General
- Samsung calls on computer scientists to refute Apple patent claims
- Judge denies Apple motion to dismiss states' e-books suit
- Revenue from mobile device displays to surpass televisions for first time in 2014
- Apple tech uses Wi-Fi access points for indoor navigation, 3D positioning
- Samsung execs deny copying Apple design, attribute smartphone success to marketing