Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 05:00 pm PT (08:00 pm ET)
Apple files for \'Mactel\' trademarkA post to the blog of CNet news.com journalist Ina Fried points out that the same day that Steve Jobs announced Apple's plans to adopt Intel chips, the company filed a trademark application for the term "Mactel."
On Topic: General
- Apple patents tech for making curved touch surfaces, displays
- Ousted Apple exec Scott Forstall reportedly advising startups, focusing on philanthropy
- Apple Stores offering free 'Hour of Code' development classes this Wednesday
- Apple joins Google, Microsoft, others in support of government surveillance reform
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage