Apple targets 3 new Get a Mac ads at Windows 7 (with videos)As promised, Apple has released three new Get a Mac ads targeting Microsoft's launch of Windows 7 as a good opportunity to abandon Microsoft.
Last week, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president for Worldwide Product Marketing, said the impending launch of Windows 7 would present a "good opportunity" for Apple to make market share gains.
Schiller said that in particular, the upgrade process from Windows XP to Windows 7 is something that consumers will likely find unpleasant: "Any user that reads all those steps is probably going to freak out. If you have to go through all that, why not just buy a Mac?"
The new ads can be viewed on Apple's site or below via YouTube; Google's inline videos are best experienced using ClickToFlash to view the videos directly.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Algoriddim djay Pro comes to Mac, TurboTax debuts new iOS app for tax season
- Apple issues Safari 8.0.3, 7.1.3 and 6.2.3 betas to developers with bug fixes, general improvements
- Pixelmator unveils major updates for iPad and Mac, Fleksy adds extensions and GIFs
- Art+Tech: Sunday MASS art dance party taps Mac apps for 3D projection mapping
- Apple releases third beta of OS X 10.10.2 with focuses on Wi-Fi, Mail & VoiceOver