Apple targets 3 new Get a Mac ads at Windows 7 (with videos)As promised, Apple has released three new Get a Mac ads targeting Microsoft's launch of Windows 7 as a good opportunity to abandon Microsoft.
Last week, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president for Worldwide Product Marketing, said the impending launch of Windows 7 would present a "good opportunity" for Apple to make market share gains.
Schiller said that in particular, the upgrade process from Windows XP to Windows 7 is something that consumers will likely find unpleasant: "Any user that reads all those steps is probably going to freak out. If you have to go through all that, why not just buy a Mac?"
The new ads can be viewed on Apple's site or below via YouTube; Google's inline videos are best experienced using ClickToFlash to view the videos directly.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Sony brings wireless PS4 DualShock 4 controller support to Mac with new $25 dongle
- Apple issues sixth public, seventh developer betas of macOS Sierra
- Google removing support for Chrome Apps in Mac browser by 2018
- Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac released with macOS Sierra support, Toolbox app
- Apple wins appeal in Time Machine tech patent infringement suit