Monday, August 15, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-007Apple today released the previously mentioned Security Update 2005-007. According to the release notes, the update includes modifications to the following components: AppKit, BlueTooth, CoreFoundation, cups, Directory Services, HIToolBox, Kerberos, loginwindow, Mail, OpenSSL, QuartzComposerScreenSaver, Security Interface, Safari, X11 and zlib. Apple recommends the update for all Macintosh users. For additional details on the release, please visit Apple's Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Apple said to cut some 200 jobs from Beats as acquisition closing date looms
- Apple order fulfillment ranks first among online retailers with average delivery time of 2.3 days in June
- Xiaomi's Redmi Note allegedly sending user data to China surreptitiously
- Apple promoting savings with back-to-school sales tax holidays in US
- Apple expanding AppleCare+ warranties internationally, now available in Mexico & Sweden