Monday, August 15, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-007Apple today released the previously mentioned Security Update 2005-007. According to the release notes, the update includes modifications to the following components: AppKit, BlueTooth, CoreFoundation, cups, Directory Services, HIToolBox, Kerberos, loginwindow, Mail, OpenSSL, QuartzComposerScreenSaver, Security Interface, Safari, X11 and zlib. Apple recommends the update for all Macintosh users. For additional details on the release, please visit Apple's Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Apple concept would automatically enable iOS 'Do Not Disturb' mode during exercise
- Apple to open 12th Chinese retail store in Wuxi's Center 66 mall next week
- Apple's e-wallet could debut as soon as this fall, possibly with 'iPhone 6'
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit over alleged labor violations, more than 20K plaintiffs involved
- Apple completed 29 acquisitions in past nine months, not including Beats