Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photosAfter 72 hours of coddling their iPads like a newborn baby, early iPad adopters who pre-ordered one of Apple's official iPad cases have begun to receive the first deliveries of the accessory, which can be seen in the below unboxing photos.
Made of a rubberized exterior and soft microfiber interior, the $39 iPad Case folds tight like a hardcover book once the iPad is slipped into its snug frame and a piece of microfiber tucked underneath its left-side binding. It also act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
AppleInsider will publish a short review of the case once it's had a few days to gauge its durability and the level of protection it offers.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Apple brings 2TB Mac mini configuration back to online store
- Worldwide PC market staggers in Q4 as Apple's Mac reaches new heights
- Roundup: The best external monitor alternatives to Apple's outdated Thunderbolt Display
- Apple's latest Mac Pro continues to cause problems for professional users
- Apple's Mac EFI found vulnerable to bootkit attack via rogue Thunderbolt devices