Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photosAfter 72 hours of coddling their iPads like a newborn baby, early iPad adopters who pre-ordered one of Apple's official iPad cases have begun to receive the first deliveries of the accessory, which can be seen in the below unboxing photos.
Made of a rubberized exterior and soft microfiber interior, the $39 iPad Case folds tight like a hardcover book once the iPad is slipped into its snug frame and a piece of microfiber tucked underneath its left-side binding. It also act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
AppleInsider will publish a short review of the case once it's had a few days to gauge its durability and the level of protection it offers.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Apple's iPad Pro vs. 12-inch MacBook with Retina display: which is best for you?
- Review: Apple's 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display still best all-in-one around
- Review: Apple's 21.5-inch iMac with 4K Retina display is great, but skip the slow HDD model
- New 4K & 5K iMacs support 10-bit screen color for improved image accuracy
- IBM saving $270 per Mac in support costs, says Apple's Tim Cook