Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photosAfter 72 hours of coddling their iPads like a newborn baby, early iPad adopters who pre-ordered one of Apple's official iPad cases have begun to receive the first deliveries of the accessory, which can be seen in the below unboxing photos.
Made of a rubberized exterior and soft microfiber interior, the $39 iPad Case folds tight like a hardcover book once the iPad is slipped into its snug frame and a piece of microfiber tucked underneath its left-side binding. It also act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
AppleInsider will publish a short review of the case once it's had a few days to gauge its durability and the level of protection it offers.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Mac gains marketshare in third quarter amid continued PC market slide
- New iMac models with upgraded CPUs & displays to drive 1M unit sales in Q3, analyst says
- Rumor: Supply chain expects Apple to grow Mac production in second half of 2015
- Apple's Back to School 2015 promo offers $200 Beats Solo2 headphones with purchase of new Mac
- Apple fixes 2015 MacBook Pro flash storage issue in firmware update