Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photosAfter 72 hours of coddling their iPads like a newborn baby, early iPad adopters who pre-ordered one of Apple's official iPad cases have begun to receive the first deliveries of the accessory, which can be seen in the below unboxing photos.
Made of a rubberized exterior and soft microfiber interior, the $39 iPad Case folds tight like a hardcover book once the iPad is slipped into its snug frame and a piece of microfiber tucked underneath its left-side binding. It also act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
AppleInsider will publish a short review of the case once it's had a few days to gauge its durability and the level of protection it offers.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Why Apple is banking on USB-C for its all-new 12-inch MacBook and beyond
- Apple's early 2015 MacBook Air confirmed to support 60Hz 4K external displays
- Ten One Design's Inklet is first 3rd-party app to support Apple's Force Touch trackpad
- Review: Apple's early 2015 13" MacBook Pro with Force Touch trackpad
- Apple devices account for over 25% of visits to U.S. government websites