Apple's iPad Case ships, gets unboxed in high-quality photosAfter 72 hours of coddling their iPads like a newborn baby, early iPad adopters who pre-ordered one of Apple's official iPad cases have begun to receive the first deliveries of the accessory, which can be seen in the below unboxing photos.
Made of a rubberized exterior and soft microfiber interior, the $39 iPad Case folds tight like a hardcover book once the iPad is slipped into its snug frame and a piece of microfiber tucked underneath its left-side binding. It also act as a stand that holds iPad at an ideal angle for watching videos and slideshows or for typing on the onscreen keyboard.
AppleInsider will publish a short review of the case once it's had a few days to gauge its durability and the level of protection it offers.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Owners of Apple's 2016 12-inch MacBook report USB-C to HDMI adapter flickering
- Apple adds iPhone 4, 2010 13" MacBook Air to vintage and obsolete list
- Apple Mac shipments slide 13% in Q3 amid PC market slowdown
- New USB-C-to-HDMI spec will enable adapter-free display hookups for MacBooks
- Microsoft's new Surface Pro 4 ad targets feature gaps in Apple's MacBook Air