Sunday, January 15, 2012, 03:46 pm PT (06:46 pm ET)
Video: Weekend Tech Review: CES Week 2 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the second week of 2012, including a tour of CES 2012, Steve Ballmer's keynote, big product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
AppleInsider staff was on location at the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show, reporting on the new and noteworthy. Be sure to check in and share your comments and video feedback via email.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Teardown of 27" Retina iMac reveals identical parts, construction as last-gen model
- Apple's new Mac mini lacks user-replaceable memory
- Apple discontinues Mac mini server, limits storage options with latest hardware refresh
- First look: Eyes-on with the new iMac's super-resolution 5K Retina display
- Apple's Mac mini receives long-awaited update with 4th-gen Intel CPUs, price cut to $499