Sunday, January 15, 2012, 03:46 pm PT (06:46 pm ET)
Video: Weekend Tech Review: CES Week 2 2012Here's a video recap of the top tech stories involving Apple for the second week of 2012, including a tour of CES 2012, Steve Ballmer's keynote, big product news, the week's business stories, and upcoming events.
AppleInsider staff was on location at the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics Show, reporting on the new and noteworthy. Be sure to check in and share your comments and video feedback via email.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @appleinsider and @DanielEran.
On Topic: Current Hardware
- Deals: $400-$600 off 2013 MacBook Pros, $160- $260 off Mac Pros, $50 off iPads, and a $750 students 13-inch MacBook Air, iPhone 5
- Apple ignores calls to fix 2011 MacBook Pro failures as problem grows
- AI Deals: $100-$200 off 17 mid-2014 MacBook Pros; Free AppleCare with any Mac; $20 cash bonus on iPad trade-ins
- Report debunks claims of Chinese ban on Apple product purchases for government agencies [u]
- Apple's first price cuts on 2014 MacBook Pros hit, yield $100-$350 savings for Price Guide users