We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple to host event at PhotokinaApple Computer is inviting members of the European media to a presentation next month at the Photokina imaging trade show in Germany.
It's the first time Apple will have a presence at the Cologne-based show, which is expected to draw some 160,000 visitors from 140 countries. In addition to its presentation to the media, Apple will also be exhibiting at the event.
"We're happy and proud to be welcoming Apple to Cologne," said Oliver P. Kuhrt, executive VP of Koelnmesse GmbH, the trade show company organizing the event. "It's a company whose innovative, lifestyle-oriented products have attracted a great deal of attention in recent years.
It's believed that Apple may use the event to highlight upcoming enhancements to Aperture, its all-in-one post production tool for photographers.
Photokina runs between September 26 and October 1. Apple's special presentation is scheduled for September 25th, the eve of the event.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts