Apple to host event at PhotokinaApple Computer is inviting members of the European media to a presentation next month at the Photokina imaging trade show in Germany.
It's the first time Apple will have a presence at the Cologne-based show, which is expected to draw some 160,000 visitors from 140 countries. In addition to its presentation to the media, Apple will also be exhibiting at the event.
"We're happy and proud to be welcoming Apple to Cologne," said Oliver P. Kuhrt, executive VP of Koelnmesse GmbH, the trade show company organizing the event. "It's a company whose innovative, lifestyle-oriented products have attracted a great deal of attention in recent years.
It's believed that Apple may use the event to highlight upcoming enhancements to Aperture, its all-in-one post production tool for photographers.
Photokina runs between September 26 and October 1. Apple's special presentation is scheduled for September 25th, the eve of the event.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: 'Apple Car' delayed, new iOS 10 & macOS betas, 'iPhone 7' leaks & more
- Hacker who targeted celebrity Apple and Google accounts sentenced six months in prison
- US appeals court vacates Apple win in Unwired Planet patent suit
- Apple retakes top spot in FutureBrand 'perception strength' rankings
- Why Alphabet's Nest doesn't (and probably won't ever) support Apple's HomeKit