Apple hoists "There's something in the air" Macworld bannersIt's that time again — the first round of non-descript Apple teaser banners have begun cropping up around San Francisco's Moscone Center, the site of next week's highly-anticipated Macworld Expo.
Sure to fuel rampant and widespread speculation for the next four days is a sprawling matte black banner hanging above the entrance to the south hall that reads simply:
"2008. There's something in the air."
Several other banners bearing the same phase are also visible through the windows of the south hall entrance.
On Topic: General
- Apple, Google no-poach settlement reportedly on road to approval
- Upcoming Steve Jobs biography dives deep into Apple cofounder's life, features interviews with Tim Cook, Jony Ive, more
- Nissan, Daimler CEOs split on prospect of rumored Apple Car
- Google postpones iOS 8-style full-disk encryption of Android devices
- Race to beat Apple Pay picks up, as PayPal buys CurrentC-linked Paydiant