Friday, January 11, 2008, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
Apple hoists "There's something in the air" Macworld bannersIt's that time again — the first round of non-descript Apple teaser banners have begun cropping up around San Francisco's Moscone Center, the site of next week's highly-anticipated Macworld Expo.
Sure to fuel rampant and widespread speculation for the next four days is a sprawling matte black banner hanging above the entrance to the south hall that reads simply:
"2008. There's something in the air."
Several other banners bearing the same phase are also visible through the windows of the south hall entrance.
On Topic: General
- Apple expanding AppleCare+ warranties internationally, now available in Mexico & Sweden
- Apple patents smart navigation routing with crowd-sourced stop light pattern recognition
- Microsoft uses Apple's Siri to prop up Windows' new 'Cortana' virtual assistant
- Apple drops cross-appeal of final judgment in Samsung lawsuit, no longer seeks permanent injunction
- Apple expected to buy personalized talk radio app Swell for $30 million