Friday, January 11, 2008, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
Apple hoists "There's something in the air" Macworld bannersIt's that time again — the first round of non-descript Apple teaser banners have begun cropping up around San Francisco's Moscone Center, the site of next week's highly-anticipated Macworld Expo.
Sure to fuel rampant and widespread speculation for the next four days is a sprawling matte black banner hanging above the entrance to the south hall that reads simply:
"2008. There's something in the air."
Several other banners bearing the same phase are also visible through the windows of the south hall entrance.
On Topic: General
- Apple tech monitors device aging, adjusts operating parameters to ensure optimal performance
- Apple quietly improves loyalty pricing for businesses, educational institutions
- Samsung appeals final judgment in first Apple v. Samsung California trial, drops asserted SEPs from second
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ