Friday, January 11, 2008, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
Apple hoists "There's something in the air" Macworld bannersIt's that time again — the first round of non-descript Apple teaser banners have begun cropping up around San Francisco's Moscone Center, the site of next week's highly-anticipated Macworld Expo.
Sure to fuel rampant and widespread speculation for the next four days is a sprawling matte black banner hanging above the entrance to the south hall that reads simply:
"2008. There's something in the air."
Several other banners bearing the same phase are also visible through the windows of the south hall entrance.
On Topic: General
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit over alleged labor violations, more than 20K plaintiffs involved
- Apple completed 29 acquisitions in past nine months, not including Beats
- NBA star Kobe Bryant discusses day with Apple's Jony Ive set up by simple cold call
- Apple granted comprehensive 'iTime' smartwatch patent with in-strap circuitry, arm gesture support
- New Apple ad shows off sticker-clad MacBook Airs, calls it 'the notebook people love'