Friday, January 11, 2008, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
Apple hoists "There's something in the air" Macworld bannersIt's that time again — the first round of non-descript Apple teaser banners have begun cropping up around San Francisco's Moscone Center, the site of next week's highly-anticipated Macworld Expo.
Sure to fuel rampant and widespread speculation for the next four days is a sprawling matte black banner hanging above the entrance to the south hall that reads simply:
"2008. There's something in the air."
Several other banners bearing the same phase are also visible through the windows of the south hall entrance.
On Topic: General
- Apple, Samsung dispute tentative juror verdict form in California patent trial
- NBC's 'Today' offers rare look inside Apple's iCloud data center in feature on environment
- Apple reaches settlement in Silicon Valley anti-poaching lawsuit [ux2]
- Google exec & social networking chief Vic Gundotra leaves company
- Tim Cook offering lunch date at Apple HQ for charity