Sources provide artist rendition of unreleased Power Mac G5AppleInsider has commissioned an artist's rendition by Paul Scates of the forthcoming PowerMac G5 based on a flurry of detailed information provided by sources.
Among the many changes expected in the new Power Mac G5 are a smaller motherboard, vertical RAM slots, and a unified heatsink cover plate with the G5 inscription.
This information is very much inline with a recent report, which revealed photos of the unreleased Power Mac G5, and provided an in depth description and analysis of changes reportedly being made to the Power Mac product line.
Apple is expected to officially announce a set of refreshed Power Mac G5s at, or prior to, its World Wide Developer's Conference, which is set to kick off on June 28th.
On Topic: General
- Apple installs banners, flags at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium ahead of Sept. 9 event
- BlackBerry spends $425M on secure iOS solutions provider Good Technology
- Rumor: Apple acquires real-time motion capture firm Faceshift
- Controversial 'Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine' premieres online and at limited screenings
- Belgium's first Apple Store to open in Brussels on Toison d'Or on Sept. 19 [u]