Tuesday, January 04, 2005, 06:00 am PT (09:00 am ET)
Price cuts make Cinema Displays more affordableTrue to previously published AppleInsider reports, Apple today reduced the price of all three of its flat panel Cinema Display offerings.
The 20-inch Cinema Display now fetches a mere $999, while the company's high definition 23-inch and 30-inch displays dropped to $1799 and $2999, respectively.
The price cuts represent a $300 reduction at the high and low end of the product line, along with a $200 markdown for the mid-range 23-inch display.
On Topic: General
- Google CEO Larry Page invokes Steve Jobs in interview, defends ambitious Google X projects
- 'Historical implications' made Apple Watch more difficult to design than original iPhone, Jony Ive says
- Former head of Android Andy Rubin leaves Google to start tech hardware incubator
- Seth Rogen to play Steve Wozniak alongside Christian Bale's Steve Jobs
- President Bill Clinton, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella & others praise Apple CEO Tim Cook for publicly announcing he is gay