Tuesday, January 04, 2005, 06:00 am PT (09:00 am ET)
Price cuts make Cinema Displays more affordableTrue to previously published AppleInsider reports, Apple today reduced the price of all three of its flat panel Cinema Display offerings.
The 20-inch Cinema Display now fetches a mere $999, while the company's high definition 23-inch and 30-inch displays dropped to $1799 and $2999, respectively.
The price cuts represent a $300 reduction at the high and low end of the product line, along with a $200 markdown for the mid-range 23-inch display.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple