Tuesday, January 04, 2005, 06:00 am PT (09:00 am ET)
Price cuts make Cinema Displays more affordableTrue to previously published AppleInsider reports, Apple today reduced the price of all three of its flat panel Cinema Display offerings.
The 20-inch Cinema Display now fetches a mere $999, while the company's high definition 23-inch and 30-inch displays dropped to $1799 and $2999, respectively.
The price cuts represent a $300 reduction at the high and low end of the product line, along with a $200 markdown for the mid-range 23-inch display.
On Topic: General
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple invention helps iPhone users find their parked car despite poor cell, GPS reception
- Judge denies Apple bid to recover attorneys' fees from Samsung, releases $2.6M bond related to Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban
- Apple's largest store yet will be its first in the Middle East - report
- Steve Ballmer leaves Microsoft board to concentrate on other responsibilities