Sunday, February 27, 2005, 03:00 pm
iPod Camera Connector revealed at Apple briefingRepresentatives from Apple Japan on Friday held a press briefing on the company's new iPod offerings, a couple of tipsters have told AppleInsider. The presentation included a keynote slide with (what appears to be) a photo of Apples new iPod Camera Connector.
The device, which was previously described by Apple vice president Greg Joswiak, looks like a small port convertor, approximately 2-inch is length and an inch or so in width. It connects to the base of the iPod photo through the Dock connector. On the other end is a female USB port for connecting a digital camera. The iPod Camera Connector is expected to be available in late March for $29.
On Topic: General
- Google engineers talk fragmentation, how to make Android work for emerging markets
- Editorial: Apple's billions are building an empire for the future
- Review: AL13 raises the bar for iPhone bumper design
- Song skipping feature in Apple's 'iRadio' reportedly holding up Sony deal
- Music service's structure, plus Apple's culture, holding up 'iRadio' service