iPod Camera Connector revealed at Apple briefingRepresentatives from Apple Japan on Friday held a press briefing on the company\'s new iPod offerings, a couple of tipsters have told AppleInsider. The presentation included a keynote slide with (what appears to be) a photo of Apples new iPod Camera Connector.
The device, which was previously described by Apple vice president Greg Joswiak, looks like a small port convertor, approximately 2-inch is length and an inch or so in width. It connects to the base of the iPod photo through the Dock connector. On the other end is a female USB port for connecting a digital camera. The iPod Camera Connector is expected to be available in late March for $29.
On Topic: General
- Pinterest absorbs offline reading service Instapaper
- Apple to reopen Thousand Oaks store on Saturday, close Cambridge shop for renovations
- Lyft president says ridesharing service isn't looking to sell, blames Uber for rumors
- Apple patent details visual-based AR navigation, confirms Flyby Media acquisition
- Samsung adopting Apple-like plan to sell refurbished smartphones