iPod Camera Connector revealed at Apple briefingRepresentatives from Apple Japan on Friday held a press briefing on the company\'s new iPod offerings, a couple of tipsters have told AppleInsider. The presentation included a keynote slide with (what appears to be) a photo of Apples new iPod Camera Connector.
The device, which was previously described by Apple vice president Greg Joswiak, looks like a small port convertor, approximately 2-inch is length and an inch or so in width. It connects to the base of the iPod photo through the Dock connector. On the other end is a female USB port for connecting a digital camera. The iPod Camera Connector is expected to be available in late March for $29.
On Topic: General
- Qualcomm to buy iPhone Apple Pay chip manufacturer NXP for $47 billion
- Samsung still No. 1 smartphone vendor, but Note 7 knocked marketshare back to 2014
- Galaxy Note 7 fiasco leaves Samsung mobile profits a smoldering ash pile
- Microsoft Surface Dial evokes comparison to Griffin PowerMate for Mac
- Apple pushes Campus 2 completion into 2017, possibly changing move-in plans