We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple discontinues current version of ShakeAccording to industry sources, Apple has recently discontinued Shake 3.5, listing its status as end-of-life (EOL). The company is expected to introduced an updated version of the digital effects compositing software in mid-April at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) conference. The new version, which is rumored to go by the codename \"Perfect Storm,\" will likely debut alongside new versions of Apple\'s Final Cut HD and Motion applications, according to a previously published report by ThinkSecret. In the report, the online publication predicts that Apple will introduce a professional video editing suite, code named \"Happy Meal,\" that will bundle Shake with Final Cut, Motion, and one or two all-new video applications. The production suite will compliment Apple\'s consumer-oriented iWork and iLife software packages. Another video (or animation?) application, code-named Fantasia, is also reportedly under development, according to the same report.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts