We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple Store Coming to West Palm BeachApple Computer's retail division has finalized contracts for yet another one of the company's trademark "Apple Stores," sources told SlapTech.com late Tuesday evening. The store, which will reside in the Wellington Green Mall in West Palm Beach, Florida, was originally scheduled to open with the new mall last October. However, contract and rent negotiations between Apple and mall owner, Taubman Centers Inc., went sour.
According to independent sources, Apple and Taubman resolved negotiation disputes back in February of this year. Since then, Apple has owned the lease to retail space on the second floor of the Wellington Green Mall.
While physical signs have yet to be posted, sources have confirmed Apple job openings in the area. A source employed at the Wellington Green facility has also reported receiving information from Apple for the mall's database and info guides. "Apple plans to begin modeling the interior of the store this summer. The store will open in August."
Update: 2:03 PM PT
A SlapTech.com reader has point us to the Wellington Green website, where the Apple Store can be seen in the mall's directory listing. The current status reads "Opening Soon."
On Topic: General
- Apple partners with leading business service provider Deloitte for enterprise IT
- Second man pleads gulity in 'Celebgate' hacks of iCloud & Gmail accounts
- Apple to house 1,400 employees at London's restored Battersea Power Station starting in 2021
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999