Apple iPod Peripherals ConfirmedOver the weekend, AppleInsider sources provided an independent confirmation of rumors first published in a MacRumors.com update regarding forthcoming Apple-branded iPod peripherals.
According to the source, the gadgets are currently being prepped for release. Judging by flow of information, it's apparent that these devices are now finalized and their release imminent.
While no details have been provided, the source suggests the possibility of an input dictation device accompanied with a software update for the iPod. However, this should be considered as a suggestion and not a source of information.
The peripherals were said to be developed alongside third generation of iPods and will apparently support only the these late units.
On Topic: General
- Apple Stores suffering from 'cult' atmosphere, advancement barriers, says UK staffer
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple's answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more
- Apple details efforts to ease environmental impact at Irish data center
- Jawbone said to end fitness tracker sales, may sell off speaker business [u]
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule pulled from U.S. Apple Stores