Apple iPod Peripherals ConfirmedOver the weekend, AppleInsider sources provided an independent confirmation of rumors first published in a MacRumors.com update regarding forthcoming Apple-branded iPod peripherals.
According to the source, the gadgets are currently being prepped for release. Judging by flow of information, it's apparent that these devices are now finalized and their release imminent.
While no details have been provided, the source suggests the possibility of an input dictation device accompanied with a software update for the iPod. However, this should be considered as a suggestion and not a source of information.
The peripherals were said to be developed alongside third generation of iPods and will apparently support only the these late units.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: Apple's no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, 'Apple Watch 2' rumors & more
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says 'iPad Pros'
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications