Apple iPod Peripherals ConfirmedOver the weekend, AppleInsider sources provided an independent confirmation of rumors first published in a MacRumors.com update regarding forthcoming Apple-branded iPod peripherals.
According to the source, the gadgets are currently being prepped for release. Judging by flow of information, it's apparent that these devices are now finalized and their release imminent.
While no details have been provided, the source suggests the possibility of an input dictation device accompanied with a software update for the iPod. However, this should be considered as a suggestion and not a source of information.
The peripherals were said to be developed alongside third generation of iPods and will apparently support only the these late units.
On Topic: General
- Samsung announces Gear S3 iOS-compatible smartwatches, one with LTE
- CBS All Access follows in Hulu's footsteps with more expensive 'ad-free' option
- Samsung stops shipments of 'exploding' Galaxy Note 7 phones
- Apple opens job positions for Turi 'machine learning division'
- Judge tosses key claims in Monster lawsuit against Beats