We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Mac OS X Panther Client 7B72, Server 7B68The new versions of Mac OS X client and server have recently reached builds 7B72 and 7B68, respectively. According to sources, the seeds were not accompanied by any updates to the seeding notes that describe the current system issues.
On a related note, sources are reporting that Apple plans to move the client side of the OS into final candidate status next week. The development of Panther Server appears to be tagging slightly behind and there is currently no further information on its delivery schedule.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts