Thursday, October 23, 2003, 11:05 am PT (02:05 pm ET)
Crutchfield to Begin Carrying Apple iPodsCrutchfield, a major online and catalog electronics reseller, will soon begin carrying Apple's iPod digital music player.
"Within the next few weeks, we will be carrying the Apple iPod and a number of accessories," Crutchfield representatives told AppleInsider on Wednesday.
This news confirms a MacRumors Page 2 Rumor from earlier in the week.
During last week's Apple Financial Conference call, the company stated that it expects to have 8,000 retail points of distribution (worldwide) for the Christmas buying season.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple