Monday, October 27, 2003, 10:30 am PT (01:30 pm ET)
New Apple iLife on Target For JanuaryApple Computer plans to roll-out a new version of their award winning iLife digital software suite during the first month of next year, sources tell AppleInsider. An unconfirmed rumor implies that iTunes 5.0 will be available for Mac OS X users prior to being deployed for Windows. The updated iLife package will also include a speedier version of iPhoto and major updates to iMovie and iDVD.
Likewise, the company is working on a major upgrade to their presentation software via Keynote 2.0. The release is also rumored for early next year, but is said to be part of a looser development schedule to prevent it from intertwining with the release of an Apple-branded word processor application, among other things.
On Topic: General
- Editorial: A friendlier Apple Inc now invites media through its Infinite Loop front door
- Apple launches iCloud Photos beta Web client ahead of iOS 8.1 rollout
- Full video of Jony Ive's Vanity Fair interview posted online
- Exclusive video: Apple's new "spaceship" Campus 2 is figuratively taking off
- American Express prepares customers for Apple Pay launch, details setup procedure