New Apple iLife on Target For JanuaryApple Computer plans to roll-out a new version of their award winning iLife digital software suite during the first month of next year, sources tell AppleInsider. An unconfirmed rumor implies that iTunes 5.0 will be available for Mac OS X users prior to being deployed for Windows. The updated iLife package will also include a speedier version of iPhoto and major updates to iMovie and iDVD.
Likewise, the company is working on a major upgrade to their presentation software via Keynote 2.0. The release is also rumored for early next year, but is said to be part of a looser development schedule to prevent it from intertwining with the release of an Apple-branded word processor application, among other things.
On Topic: General
- Best Buy slashes $100 off iPad Air 2 (from $399), $200 off MacBook Pro with CD/DVD ($899), $150 off iMacs (from $899)
- Natalie Portman rumored for troubled Steve Jobs biopic
- Judge rules Apple entitled to potential ongoing royalties from patent-infringing Samsung products
- Union pushes Apple for better treatment of campus security guards
- More secrets could come from GT Advanced bankruptcy as Apple divulges details to creditors