New Apple iLife on Target For JanuaryApple Computer plans to roll-out a new version of their award winning iLife digital software suite during the first month of next year, sources tell AppleInsider. An unconfirmed rumor implies that iTunes 5.0 will be available for Mac OS X users prior to being deployed for Windows. The updated iLife package will also include a speedier version of iPhoto and major updates to iMovie and iDVD.
Likewise, the company is working on a major upgrade to their presentation software via Keynote 2.0. The release is also rumored for early next year, but is said to be part of a looser development schedule to prevent it from intertwining with the release of an Apple-branded word processor application, among other things.
On Topic: General
- Nancy Pelosi expresses disappointment over Tim Cook's GOP fundraiser
- Apple uses platform dominance to 'lock out' competition, says Elizabeth Warren
- Hillary Clinton's tech platform backs Apple positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Sioeye iPhone-connected sports camera streams live via LTE, includes 5GB free with T-Mobile
- Apple issues fourth beta of iOS 9.3.3 as developers await iOS 10 beta 2