Apple working on XCode UpdateApple is priming an enhancement update to its XCode developer software, sources tell AppleInsider. Version 1.1 began seeding to developers last week and continued with build 7K105 earlier this week. The update contains a substantial list of improvements and bug fixes based around developer feedback on the initial 1.0 release of the software.
XCode 1.1 will sport improvements to its Native Build System, File Reference Inspector, Shell Script Inspector, Target Inspector and User Interface, developers said. A general list of Build System, Project Model, and Target fixes are reportedly also documented in the softwares release notes.
The most recent build is 12.3MB in size and brings the XCode IDE up to version 288.0.
On Topic: General
- First look: Brooklyn celebrates the grand opening of its first Apple Store
- This week on AI: Q3 beats forecasts, 'Apple Car' leadership changes, augmented reality plans & more
- Apple urges Supreme Court to end long-running Samsung patent case
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, VP Lisa Jackson to host Clinton fundraising event
- Microsoft lays off 2,850 more people in continued retreat from phones