Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 12:00 pm PT (03:00 pm ET)
Apple working on XCode UpdateApple is priming an enhancement update to its XCode developer software, sources tell AppleInsider. Version 1.1 began seeding to developers last week and continued with build 7K105 earlier this week. The update contains a substantial list of improvements and bug fixes based around developer feedback on the initial 1.0 release of the software.
XCode 1.1 will sport improvements to its Native Build System, File Reference Inspector, Shell Script Inspector, Target Inspector and User Interface, developers said. A general list of Build System, Project Model, and Target fixes are reportedly also documented in the softwares release notes.
The most recent build is 12.3MB in size and brings the XCode IDE up to version 288.0.
On Topic: General
- Full Tim Cook interview with Charlie Rose available to stream online
- Apple activates two-step authentication for iCloud Web portal
- Appellate court rejects $368 million VirnetX patent victory over Apple
- Misfit announces Flash, an affordable $49 wearable fitness and sleep tracker
- Apple's patented physics-based iPad GUI translates file size into mass, supports intuitive gestures