Apple working on XCode UpdateApple is priming an enhancement update to its XCode developer software, sources tell AppleInsider. Version 1.1 began seeding to developers last week and continued with build 7K105 earlier this week. The update contains a substantial list of improvements and bug fixes based around developer feedback on the initial 1.0 release of the software.
XCode 1.1 will sport improvements to its Native Build System, File Reference Inspector, Shell Script Inspector, Target Inspector and User Interface, developers said. A general list of Build System, Project Model, and Target fixes are reportedly also documented in the softwares release notes.
The most recent build is 12.3MB in size and brings the XCode IDE up to version 288.0.
On Topic: General
- Google unveils new $149 Chromebooks, Asus-made Chromebit stick computer
- Apple's Lisa Jackson talks environmental regulations, global carbon footprint at WSJ conference
- Continuity tips: How to enable or disable iPhone cellular calls on Mac & iPad
- China reportedly defers banking technology regulations, relieves pressure on foreign firms
- Apple Maps Connect services branch out to Italy, Mexico, Switzerland