Wednesday, November 19, 2003, 12:00 pm PT (03:00 pm ET)
Apple working on XCode UpdateApple is priming an enhancement update to its XCode developer software, sources tell AppleInsider. Version 1.1 began seeding to developers last week and continued with build 7K105 earlier this week. The update contains a substantial list of improvements and bug fixes based around developer feedback on the initial 1.0 release of the software.
XCode 1.1 will sport improvements to its Native Build System, File Reference Inspector, Shell Script Inspector, Target Inspector and User Interface, developers said. A general list of Build System, Project Model, and Target fixes are reportedly also documented in the softwares release notes.
The most recent build is 12.3MB in size and brings the XCode IDE up to version 288.0.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple