Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.2 build 7D20Apple today seeded yet another build of Mac OS X 10.3.2 client. Build 7D20 first appeared for Premier Apple Developer Connection members this afternoon and was closely proceeded by a seeding to Select members later this evening.
"Please focus your testing on these major areas of change (from 10.3): Core OS, Graphics, Imaging, USB, Printing, International Text, Core Services, AppleScript, Cocoa and Carbon Framework," Apple reportedly told developers in seeding notes accompanying the build.
Apple last seeded developers with build 7D18 on Friday, December 5th.
On Topic: General
- Belkin refreshes Express Dock with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C connector
- Apple partners with LG to make new 4K & 5K UltraFine Displays
- Twitter cuts 9 percent of its workforce, Vine getting axed
- AppleInsider is live at Apple's 'Hello Again' MacBook Pro event -- tap here for instant analysis
- Apple avoids executive's prison term in settlement over unpaid Italian taxes