Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.2 build 7D20Apple today seeded yet another build of Mac OS X 10.3.2 client. Build 7D20 first appeared for Premier Apple Developer Connection members this afternoon and was closely proceeded by a seeding to Select members later this evening.
"Please focus your testing on these major areas of change (from 10.3): Core OS, Graphics, Imaging, USB, Printing, International Text, Core Services, AppleScript, Cocoa and Carbon Framework," Apple reportedly told developers in seeding notes accompanying the build.
Apple last seeded developers with build 7D18 on Friday, December 5th.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: 'Apple Car' delayed, new iOS 10 & macOS betas, 'iPhone 7' leaks & more
- Hacker who targeted celebrity Apple and Google accounts sentenced six months in prison
- US appeals court vacates Apple win in Unwired Planet patent suit
- Apple retakes top spot in FutureBrand 'perception strength' rankings
- Why Alphabet's Nest doesn't (and probably won't ever) support Apple's HomeKit