Apple is hiring away Oracle sales staffAccording to an InfoWorld rumor of the month, "Apple is hiring away Oracle sales people to help them target enterprise accounts, says a deep throat at Apple." Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, has apparently vouched his support for the move, which is aimed at population Apple's newly initiated Apple enterprise sales team.
On Topic: General
- First look: Fitbit Charge HR fitness band with real-time heart rate sensor
- Google announces 40 new third-party integrations for Siri competitor Google Now
- Apple's new Chongqing store shown off in photos ahead of Saturday opening
- AppleInsider's official podcast kicks off with analysis of the week's top Apple stories
- Apple, Google & Amazon settle with Italian government over 'misleading' free apps with in-app purchases