Thursday, December 11, 2003, 01:55 pm
Apple is hiring away Oracle sales staffAccording to an InfoWorld rumor of the month, "Apple is hiring away Oracle sales people to help them target enterprise accounts, says a deep throat at Apple." Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, has apparently vouched his support for the move, which is aimed at population Apple's newly initiated Apple enterprise sales team.
On Topic: General
- In-cell touch panel tech projected to remain a unique differentiator for Apple devices
- Apple patent chief departs amid major ongoing IP lawsuits
- Steve Jobs discusses his legacy in rare 1994 video interview
- Solar charging stations with Apple Lightning & 30-pin connectors come to New York
- Briefly: Jony Ive's title at Apple shortened to 'SVP of Design'