Thursday, December 11, 2003, 10:55 am PT (01:55 pm ET)
Apple is hiring away Oracle sales staffAccording to an InfoWorld rumor of the month, "Apple is hiring away Oracle sales people to help them target enterprise accounts, says a deep throat at Apple." Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, has apparently vouched his support for the move, which is aimed at population Apple's newly initiated Apple enterprise sales team.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Foxconn iPhone factory on China 'road trip'
- Apple to drop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications on Oct. 29 due to POODLE vulnerability
- Rare working Apple I goes for record-smashing $905,000 at auction
- Apple avoids $94M patent infringement suit leveled by patent troll GPNE
- Leak suggests new Fitbit Surge smartwatch will best Apple Watch by integrating GPS