Thursday, December 11, 2003, 10:55 am PT (01:55 pm ET)
Apple is hiring away Oracle sales staffAccording to an InfoWorld rumor of the month, "Apple is hiring away Oracle sales people to help them target enterprise accounts, says a deep throat at Apple." Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, has apparently vouched his support for the move, which is aimed at population Apple's newly initiated Apple enterprise sales team.
On Topic: General
- First Look: SETA stand for iPad with NanoSuction pads
- Tim Cook visits veterans and doctors at Palo Alto VA hospital, staff using iPads
- Apple updates iMovie for Mac, iWork suite for OS X and iOS with minor bug fixes [u]
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple invention helps iPhone users find their parked car despite poor cell, GPS reception