Apple iPod to gain WMA support?\"HP\'s blockbuster deal with Apple will have one exciting side effect. The company will be working with Apple to add support for Microsoft\'s superior Windows Media Audio (WMA) format to the iPod by mid-year,\" raves Connected Home magazine. While the \'superior\' designation is up for debate, it appears that the only source of the tidbit is Paul Thurrott of Windows Network Magazine, a renowned anti-Apple, pro-Microsoft commentator.
Meanwhile, when asked about HP and Apple\'s iPod alliance on Thursday, Dell Chief Executive Michael Dell reportedly had a loss for words, stating that he had \"nothing to say.\"
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: iPhone 7 & Apple Watch Series 2 review, McLaren buyout rumors, macOS Sierra launch & more
- Apple celebrates grand opening of first retail store in Mexico
- Snapchat announces Spectacles video-recording sunglasses, available this fall for $130
- The Verge founding member Chris Ziegler worked at Apple for two months before leaving website
- Twitter takeover being considered by Google, Salesforce, other tech firms - report