Apple iPod to gain WMA support?\"HP\'s blockbuster deal with Apple will have one exciting side effect. The company will be working with Apple to add support for Microsoft\'s superior Windows Media Audio (WMA) format to the iPod by mid-year,\" raves Connected Home magazine. While the \'superior\' designation is up for debate, it appears that the only source of the tidbit is Paul Thurrott of Windows Network Magazine, a renowned anti-Apple, pro-Microsoft commentator.
Meanwhile, when asked about HP and Apple\'s iPod alliance on Thursday, Dell Chief Executive Michael Dell reportedly had a loss for words, stating that he had \"nothing to say.\"
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: Apple's no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, 'Apple Watch 2' rumors & more
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says 'iPad Pros'
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications