Apple iPod to gain WMA support?\"HP\'s blockbuster deal with Apple will have one exciting side effect. The company will be working with Apple to add support for Microsoft\'s superior Windows Media Audio (WMA) format to the iPod by mid-year,\" raves Connected Home magazine. While the \'superior\' designation is up for debate, it appears that the only source of the tidbit is Paul Thurrott of Windows Network Magazine, a renowned anti-Apple, pro-Microsoft commentator.
Meanwhile, when asked about HP and Apple\'s iPod alliance on Thursday, Dell Chief Executive Michael Dell reportedly had a loss for words, stating that he had \"nothing to say.\"
On Topic: General
- Apple preps first Mexican Apple Store ahead of push into Latin America
- Apple CEO Tim Cook bullish on augmented reality, says company investing in AR tech
- Microsoft Office 365 gains machine learning writing style assistant, research tool
- New guidelines may push Apple to switch away from SMS for two-factor authentication
- Apple wins patent on tech hinting at Apple Pencil use for Mac