Friday, February 06, 2004, 01:00 am
Apple Japan CEO to take over McDonalds"McDonald's Holdings Co (Japan) is set to name Apple Japan Inc. President Eiko Harada chief executive officer (CEO)," according to JapanToday
"MacDonald's Japan will finalize the appointment of Harada, 55, at a board meeting Feb 13. He will succeed McDonald's Japan CEO and Chairman Pat Donahue, who will keep the post of representative director."
On Topic: General
- Steve Jobs discusses his legacy in rare 1994 video interview
- Solar charging stations with Apple Lightning & 30-pin connectors come to New York
- Briefly: Jony Ive's title at Apple shortened to 'SVP of Design'
- DOJ e-books trial: Apple's Cue explains 'agency' contracts and pricing, denies culpability
- Skype Video Messages come to Apple's iOS, OS X