Thursday, February 05, 2004, 10:00 pm PT (01:00 am ET)
Apple Japan CEO to take over McDonalds"McDonald's Holdings Co (Japan) is set to name Apple Japan Inc. President Eiko Harada chief executive officer (CEO)," according to JapanToday
"MacDonald's Japan will finalize the appointment of Harada, 55, at a board meeting Feb 13. He will succeed McDonald's Japan CEO and Chairman Pat Donahue, who will keep the post of representative director."
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Foxconn iPhone factory on China 'road trip'
- Apple to drop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications on Oct. 29 due to POODLE vulnerability
- Rare working Apple I goes for record-smashing $905,000 at auction
- Apple avoids $94M patent infringement suit leveled by patent troll GPNE
- Leak suggests new Fitbit Surge smartwatch will best Apple Watch by integrating GPS