Thursday, February 05, 2004, 10:00 pm PT (01:00 am ET)
Apple Japan CEO to take over McDonalds"McDonald's Holdings Co (Japan) is set to name Apple Japan Inc. President Eiko Harada chief executive officer (CEO)," according to JapanToday
"MacDonald's Japan will finalize the appointment of Harada, 55, at a board meeting Feb 13. He will succeed McDonald's Japan CEO and Chairman Pat Donahue, who will keep the post of representative director."
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon