Thursday, February 05, 2004, 10:00 pm PT (01:00 am ET)
Apple Japan CEO to take over McDonalds"McDonald's Holdings Co (Japan) is set to name Apple Japan Inc. President Eiko Harada chief executive officer (CEO)," according to JapanToday
"MacDonald's Japan will finalize the appointment of Harada, 55, at a board meeting Feb 13. He will succeed McDonald's Japan CEO and Chairman Pat Donahue, who will keep the post of representative director."
On Topic: General
- Review: Razer's Kraken Pro analog gaming headset
- Apple hires noted tech journalist Anand Lal Shimpi
- Samsung asks New Yorkers to compare Apple's iPad Air to Galaxy Tab S in new ad
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'