Notes: Mac OS X 10.3.3 build 7F40, FedEx and MacsMac OS X 10.3.3
Late last night Apple seeded its developers with yet another build of Mac OS X 10.3.3. As with the previous seed, Mac OS X 10.3.3 build 7F40 contains no revisions to developer notes accompanying the build.
According to sources, the latest build addresses minor performance issues and contains very few, if any, legitimate software bugs. The release of Mac OS X 10.3.3 is now said to be imminent, with a announcement likely by this time next week.
Meanwhile, FedEx officials would not confirm or deny rumors that the company is seeking to replace some if its virus-prone Windows PC install base with a significant purchase of Apple Macintosh computers.
"This is indeed just a rumor," said FedEX's Lourdes Pena, who would not comment further. FedEx Corporation recently acquired Kinko's, Inc, which is known for its Macintosh presence.
Rumors that the shipping giant was considering a move to Macintosh first appeared at rumor site, MacRumors.com.
On Topic: General
- SoHo Apple Store hosts 'Becoming Steve Jobs' book reading, Q&A session with authors
- Apple moves to dismiss lawsuit over 'misleading' iOS device capacity claims
- Apple Pay decals begin arriving with supporting merchants
- Apple's new spaceship campus might be named after Steve Jobs, Tim Cook says
- Angela Ahrendts was swayed to Apple retail by instant personal connection with Tim Cook