Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58Apple Computer seeded developers on Tuesday with yet another external build of Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther. The seed carries build number 7H58 and weighs in at an approximate 39.4MB, up just slightly from previous builds.
According to sources, the most recent set of developer notes indicate no know issues with the the latest build of the system update.
Apple documents reportedly list the following enhancements that will be delivered by Mac OS X 10.3.4:
- improved file sharing and directory services for Mac (AFP), UNIX (NFS), PPTP, and wireless networks;
- improved OpenGL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphics drivers;
- improved disc burning and recording functionality;
- iPods connected via USB 2.0 are now recognized by iTunes and iSync;
- additional FireWire audio and USB device compatibility;
- updated Address Book, Mail, Safari, Stickies, and QuickTime applications and; improved compatibility for third party applications and;
- previous standalone security updates.
Apple last week provided developers with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H56. The software is expected for release, shortly.
On Topic: General
- As Apple nears $200B in cash, U.S. Senators once again propose a repatriation tax break
- Apple tops Louis Vuitton, Gucci as the gift of choice among China's wealthy
- FCC says broadband-class connections must offer at least 25Mbps download speeds
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC