Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58Apple Computer seeded developers on Tuesday with yet another external build of Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther. The seed carries build number 7H58 and weighs in at an approximate 39.4MB, up just slightly from previous builds.
According to sources, the most recent set of developer notes indicate no know issues with the the latest build of the system update.
Apple documents reportedly list the following enhancements that will be delivered by Mac OS X 10.3.4:
- improved file sharing and directory services for Mac (AFP), UNIX (NFS), PPTP, and wireless networks;
- improved OpenGL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphics drivers;
- improved disc burning and recording functionality;
- iPods connected via USB 2.0 are now recognized by iTunes and iSync;
- additional FireWire audio and USB device compatibility;
- updated Address Book, Mail, Safari, Stickies, and QuickTime applications and; improved compatibility for third party applications and;
- previous standalone security updates.
Apple last week provided developers with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H56. The software is expected for release, shortly.
On Topic: General
- Best Buy slashes $100 off iPad Air 2 (from $399), $200 off MacBook Pro with CD/DVD ($899), $150 off iMacs (from $899)
- Natalie Portman rumored for troubled Steve Jobs biopic
- Judge rules Apple entitled to potential ongoing royalties from patent-infringing Samsung products
- Union pushes Apple for better treatment of campus security guards
- More secrets could come from GT Advanced bankruptcy as Apple divulges details to creditors