Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H58Apple Computer seeded developers on Tuesday with yet another external build of Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther. The seed carries build number 7H58 and weighs in at an approximate 39.4MB, up just slightly from previous builds.
According to sources, the most recent set of developer notes indicate no know issues with the the latest build of the system update.
Apple documents reportedly list the following enhancements that will be delivered by Mac OS X 10.3.4:
- improved file sharing and directory services for Mac (AFP), UNIX (NFS), PPTP, and wireless networks;
- improved OpenGL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphics drivers;
- improved disc burning and recording functionality;
- iPods connected via USB 2.0 are now recognized by iTunes and iSync;
- additional FireWire audio and USB device compatibility;
- updated Address Book, Mail, Safari, Stickies, and QuickTime applications and; improved compatibility for third party applications and;
- previous standalone security updates.
Apple last week provided developers with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H56. The software is expected for release, shortly.
On Topic: General
- Review: Atlas Wristband is an ambitious but flawed strength training tracker
- This week on AI: Apple Car secrets, iPhone & iPad launch dates, a Dr. Dre TV show & more
- Bug in Adobe Creative Cloud updater erases root level Mac data
- Apple, Inc set to open new $25 million tech center in Hyderabad, India by June
- Apple Music passes 11M subscribers as iCloud hits 782M users