Monday, May 24, 2004, 09:00 pm PT (12:00 am ET)
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H63Apple Computer seeded developers on Monday with yet another external build of Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther, which carries build number 7H63.
According to sources, the most recent set of developer notes no longer cite any know issues with the system update.
Apple last week provided developers with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60, which listed a bug that could cause some iBook models to experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
With the seeding of build 7H60, sources said that the Mac OS X 10.3.4 quality assurance testing is near complete and the system update could be released as early as this week.
On Topic: General
- First Look: SETA stand for iPad with NanoSuction pads
- Tim Cook visits veterans and doctors at Palo Alto VA hospital, staff using iPads
- Apple updates iMovie for Mac, iWork suite for OS X and iOS with minor bug fixes [u]
- Intuit releases redesigned Quicken 2015 for Mac, first new version in 7 years
- Apple invention helps iPhone users find their parked car despite poor cell, GPS reception