Monday, May 24, 2004, 09:00 pm PT (12:00 am ET)
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H63Apple Computer seeded developers on Monday with yet another external build of Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther, which carries build number 7H63.
According to sources, the most recent set of developer notes no longer cite any know issues with the system update.
Apple last week provided developers with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60, which listed a bug that could cause some iBook models to experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
With the seeding of build 7H60, sources said that the Mac OS X 10.3.4 quality assurance testing is near complete and the system update could be released as early as this week.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple