Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 12:00 am
Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H63Apple Computer seeded developers on Monday with yet another external build of Mac OS X 10.3.4 Panther, which carries build number 7H63.
According to sources, the most recent set of developer notes no longer cite any know issues with the system update.
Apple last week provided developers with Mac OS X 10.3.4 build 7H60, which listed a bug that could cause some iBook models to experience slow response times when waking up from sleep.
With the seeding of build 7H60, sources said that the Mac OS X 10.3.4 quality assurance testing is near complete and the system update could be released as early as this week.
On Topic: General
- Google's Motorola issues second appeal of dismissed ITC case against Apple
- South Australia's first Apple Store draws line hours ahead of opening [update: photos and video]
- Rains once more cause damage at Apple's Fifth Avenue NY store
- Steve Jobs's family has been giving money away anonymously for more than 2 decades
- Judge says evidence will likely show Apple culpable in e-book price fixing case