Apple to uncork third Minnesota retail store this summerApple Computer, Inc. is on target to launch its third Minnesota retail store this July, sources confirmed earlier today.
The store is set to open in the indoor suburban Rosedale Center mall in Roseville, Minnesota, and was first noted by AppleInsider and ifoAppleStore.com last month.
Although Apple has not publicly announced or acknowledged plans for the Rosedale Center store, it quietly began posting job listings for the location on its website in April.
Judging from Apple documents, plans to open the Rosedale Center store are fairly recent and most likely spawned from the success of two other Apple stores in the region; the Apple Store Mall of America and the Apple Store Southdale.
Earlier this month, AppleInsider reported on over two dozen Japan retail locations, which the company is currently scouting, in addition to providing confirmation of an Apple-based retail initiative underway in Canada.
On Topic: General
- Apple sends out ticket confirmations to WWDC 2015 lottery winners
- Apple suppliers extend Lightning cable production to Brazil and Vietnam
- Ex-Apple exec Scott Forstall takes to Twitter for first time, announces Broadway musical
- Apple's Tim Cook is the most pay-efficient CEO in America, Bloomberg says
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple Watch try-ons, WWDC 2015, iOS 9 hopes & more