Apple to uncork third Minnesota retail store this summerApple Computer, Inc. is on target to launch its third Minnesota retail store this July, sources confirmed earlier today.
The store is set to open in the indoor suburban Rosedale Center mall in Roseville, Minnesota, and was first noted by AppleInsider and ifoAppleStore.com last month.
Although Apple has not publicly announced or acknowledged plans for the Rosedale Center store, it quietly began posting job listings for the location on its website in April.
Judging from Apple documents, plans to open the Rosedale Center store are fairly recent and most likely spawned from the success of two other Apple stores in the region; the Apple Store Mall of America and the Apple Store Southdale.
Earlier this month, AppleInsider reported on over two dozen Japan retail locations, which the company is currently scouting, in addition to providing confirmation of an Apple-based retail initiative underway in Canada.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple's answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more
- Apple details efforts to ease environmental impact at Irish data center
- Jawbone said to end fitness tracker sales, may sell off speaker business [u]
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule pulled from U.S. Apple Stores
- Congress won't consider mandatory encryption bill after Apple battle - report