AAPL closes at 3 year highApple (AAPL) stock continued to demonstrate relative strength today as it extended its uptrend to yet another new 3-year high.
Shares of AAPL traded above $33 for part of the day and closed at $32.74, up $2.05 or 6.68 percent on a volume of more than 16 million.
Following yesterday's introduction of iTunes for Europe, Apple stock closed at a previous high of $30.69.
Earlier today, BusinessWeek ranked Apple No. 74 on its Info Tech 100 Scoreboard with revenue of nearly $7.2 billion, revenue growth of more than $23 million, return on equity of 3.8 per cent, total shareholder return of 79 per cent, and profit of $169 million.
On Topic: General
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board as firms prep driverless cars
- Apple event invite inspires wild speculation about 'iPhone 7' iris scanning, bokeh, more
- EU will order Ireland to collect over $1B in back taxes from Apple - report
- Apple sends invitations for 'iPhone 7' event on Sept. 7: 'See you on the 7th'
- Sell your iPhone trade-in to BuyBackWorld ahead of Apple's iPhone 7 and grab a 10% cash bonus