AAPL closes at 3 year highApple (AAPL) stock continued to demonstrate relative strength today as it extended its uptrend to yet another new 3-year high.
Shares of AAPL traded above $33 for part of the day and closed at $32.74, up $2.05 or 6.68 percent on a volume of more than 16 million.
Following yesterday's introduction of iTunes for Europe, Apple stock closed at a previous high of $30.69.
Earlier today, BusinessWeek ranked Apple No. 74 on its Info Tech 100 Scoreboard with revenue of nearly $7.2 billion, revenue growth of more than $23 million, return on equity of 3.8 per cent, total shareholder return of 79 per cent, and profit of $169 million.
On Topic: General
- Apple Stores suffering from 'cult' atmosphere, advancement barriers, says UK staffer
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple's answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more
- Apple details efforts to ease environmental impact at Irish data center
- Jawbone said to end fitness tracker sales, may sell off speaker business [u]
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule pulled from U.S. Apple Stores