AAPL closes at 3 year highApple (AAPL) stock continued to demonstrate relative strength today as it extended its uptrend to yet another new 3-year high.
Shares of AAPL traded above $33 for part of the day and closed at $32.74, up $2.05 or 6.68 percent on a volume of more than 16 million.
Following yesterday's introduction of iTunes for Europe, Apple stock closed at a previous high of $30.69.
Earlier today, BusinessWeek ranked Apple No. 74 on its Info Tech 100 Scoreboard with revenue of nearly $7.2 billion, revenue growth of more than $23 million, return on equity of 3.8 per cent, total shareholder return of 79 per cent, and profit of $169 million.
On Topic: General
- Apple replaces Support Profile web tool with 'Get Support,' limits information to registered devices
- Note 7 owners launch first of several class action lawsuits in South Korea
- Review: Neato Botvac Connected uses iPhone, Apple Watch and lasers for an effective clean
- Apple to co-sponsor 2017 Met Gala without co-chair position
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $80B, deal announcement imminent - report [u: confirmed]