We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are available here.
Apple, resellers due in court next weekA group of disgruntled ex-resellers lead by Tom Santos have filed their fourth amended complaint against Apple in the Superior Court of Santa Clara. A copy of the complaint can be found on the group's website, TellOnApple.org.
Website co-founder Thomas Armes told MacNN that he expects "to be in court on June 22nd for a case management conference and hope the judge will be setting a date for trial soon."
TellOnApple.org was created by the group of former Apple Authorized Resellers as a means to document and share any unethical or illegal business practices of Apple Computer, Inc.
"Our ultimate goal is to change Apple Computer for the better," reads a statement posted on the website.
In their filings, the group accuses Apple of several offenses including: breach of contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, false advertising, fraud, trade libel, defamation and negligent interference with prospective economic advantage.
On Topic: General
- Trade-in Deal: $10 cash bonus when you sell your old iPhone or Apple Watch to BuyBackWorld
- Eddy Cue talks music with Bruce Springsteen at Apple's SoHo store
- Chinese media, government confirms Apple research center in Beijing tech corridor
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to headline Sen. Orrin Hatch's Utah Tech Tour on Friday
- Spotify reportedly engaging SoundCloud in advanced buyout negotiations