First Albany raises estimates on Apple ComputerAccording to analyst firm First Albanys research note published this morning, iPod sales are expected to regain momentum by the September quarter.
The analysts mention that the company is poised for robust near term unit growth in its iPod Mini and iTunes products in the European market. Moreover, First Albany expects Apple Computer to benefit considerably from its summer launch of the HPod (Hewlett Packard iPod) product in the forthcoming quarters.
First Albany also expects the company to resolve its issues with iPod supply constraints by the September quarter (the end of Apple's fiscal year).
While First Albany renewed its "neutral" rating on Apple Computer, EPS (earnings per share) estimates for FY04 and FY05 have been raised from $0.61 to $0.65 and from $0.72 to $0.88, respectively. The P/E (price/earnings) estimates for FY04 and FY05 are 50.6x and 37.4x, respectively.
On Topic: General
- AppleInsider podcast talks MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Apple TV and 'TV' app
- Belkin refreshes Express Dock with Thunderbolt 3 USB-C connector
- Apple partners with LG to make new 4K & 5K UltraFine Displays
- Twitter cuts 9 percent of its workforce, Vine getting axed
- AppleInsider is live at Apple's 'Hello Again' MacBook Pro event -- tap here for instant analysis