Inside Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger": iCalContinuing with coverage of Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger," AppleInsider sources said this week that the next-generation Apple OS will include minor revisions to the companys multi-purpose iCal calendar application.
iCal 1.5.3 will reportedly include several bug fixes, code optimizations, and support for Apples new system-wide Mac OS Sync engine, which allows users to synchronize their calendar and to-do items across multiple computers and devices such as the iPod.
Visually, iCal 1.5.3 delivers few changes, but does include a toggle control to enable or turn off synchronization from the applications preference pane.
With Tiger sporting over 150 new features, AppleInsider is providing extensive coverage of the new system as information becomes available. Please stay tuned to AppleInsider for further installments of our coverage of Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
Last week AppleInsider began its coverage of Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" with a system overview and inside look at Safari 2.0 with RSS. Earlier this week, coverage continued with our inside look at Mail 2.0 and Tiger's web-support enabled Help Viewer.
On Topic: General
- Apple Stores suffering from 'cult' atmosphere, advancement barriers, says UK staffer
- This week on AI: New MacBook Pro rumors, Apple's answer to Echo, Apple Car charging & more
- Apple details efforts to ease environmental impact at Irish data center
- Jawbone said to end fitness tracker sales, may sell off speaker business [u]
- AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule pulled from U.S. Apple Stores