Apple seeds Mac OS X 10.3.5 build 7M28Apple today seeded developers with the third external build of of Mac OS X 10.3.5, which carries build number 7M28 and weighs in at approximately 41.5 MB.
Once again, Apple asked developers to focus their testing to areas that include Audio/Sound, Bluetooth, Firewire, Graphics, OpenGL, Mail, Safari, and Networking. No specific issues were listed in developer notes distributed to Apple Developer Connection (ADC) members.
A complete list of key enhancements that will be included with the system update were published in our original report.
Apple last seeded Mac OS X 10.3.5 build 7M20 about two weeks, but has provided little commentary on the system\'s progress. Traditionally, Apple retains a running list of known issues, which accompany each seeding.
Sources have reported that the company\'s forthcoming dual 2.5 GHz liquid cooled Power Mac G5 computers will require a build of Mac OS X 10.3.5, and were seen running early builds of the system at Apple\'s developer conference this past June.
Mac OS X 10.3.5 is also said to include support for Apple\'s forthcoming iMac G5 system, expected in early September.
On Topic: General
- Apple confirms acquisition of motion capture firm Faceshift
- DisneyLife online streaming service launches in UK with iOS & Apple TV support
- FAA recommends registering drone pilots instead of individual drones
- Apple to open 27th Chinese Apple Store this week in Beijing
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple Pay, 4-inch iPhones, iPad Pro woes & more