Inside the London and Shinsaibashi Apple Stores (images)New sets of images reveal more details of two of Apple Computer's forthcoming international flagship retail stores.
Earlier this week correspondents in London were able to briefly gain access to the inside of Apple's forthcoming flagship retail store on Regent street in London. Unfortunately, with the store not scheduled to open for another 3 months, the inside of the location reveals little more than a high ceiling, sets of scaffolding, and piles of cinder blocks. Additional photos were able to capture some of external art and stonework of the building, which was recently revealed.
Apple Store Shinsaibashi
Open image in new window for larger view.
View ifoAppleStore's report and image gallery.
Meanwhile, our friend Gary Allen of ifoAppleStore faired much better in his very recent photo shoot of the interior of Apple's Shinsaibashi retail store. With the massive Japanese Apple store set to open in less than two days, Allen was able to obtain several photographs of the first floor and the beautiful spiral glass staircase described in an April AppleInsider report.
Update:Even more impressive, the Mac Treasure Tracing Club has posted a photo gallery from the inside of the store, presumably taken during an media-centric pre-launch event held at the store sometime this week.
On Topic: General
- AppleInsider podcast talks 'Apple Car,' iPhone's future, software betas, iPad Pro keyboards, more
- Immersion files lawsuit, ITC complaint against Apple's haptic technology
- Apple slapped with class action suit over Touch ID-related 'Error 53' code
- Apple Maps vans operating around the clock in run-up to 'iOS 10' debut
- Apple invention uses Apple Watch to auto adjust iPhone alert volume