Apple to extend Pro Store concept throughout EuropeApple\'s Swedish Pro Store concept is a success and the company plans to share the wealth across Europe.
Though underachieving in Canada, Apple product sales have been on the rise in Sweden.
Sources close to the local Apple division are crediting the company\'s Pro Store concept for part of the success, and claim that it will soon expanded the program to several additional European countries.
The recently introduced Pro Store concept allows Apple resellers to establish new retail outlets where Apple will aid in the interior design process. The concept--aimed at delivering the Apple retail store experience to Swedish Apple resellers--has been so successful that Apple Europe will reportedly extend it to over 25 locations by late 2005.
In addition to wrapping up 10-15 Swedish Pro Stores, Apple will help form an additional 10 Pro Store locations in the remaining Nordic countries, sources tell AppleInsider.
The concept will also reportedly spread to the UK, where Apple has yet to launch its own retail stores.
On Topic: General
- IBM extends Watson cognitive capabilities to MobileFirst for iOS apps
- Apple makes slow pivot to India as China sales cool
- Tim Cook says Apple is interested in both content creation and ownership
- Apple testing AR-based car navigation and self-driving software with virtual reality rigs - report
- WiGig gets official certification, promises speeds up to 8Gbps