Apple prepares .Mac improvementsApple Computer this week is expected to quietly surprise members of its .Mac internet services with several new features.
According to reports, the company will be increasing email and iDisk storage space to a combined 250MB, up from 115MB. User's of the service will also be given an option to upgrade their .Mac account to 1 GB for US$49.95 per year.
In addition to the storage enhancements, Apple is also expected to introduce e-mail aliases and an e-mail spell checker.
No further details were available.
On Topic: General
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC
- Apple's R&D spending shoots up 42% year-over-year, hit new $1.9B record in Q1
- China to demand source code access, backdoors in some tech products
- By the numbers: Apple's ludicrous fourth quarter