Friday, October 08, 2004, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
\"Wild Postings\" iPod commercial to expire next weekApple Computer has informed its channel partners that its "Wild Posting" iPod commercial will officially expire on October 14th.
The iPod maker asked that its resellers make certain that all references to the commercial and demo units featuring the ad spot are removed.
A replacement iPod advertisement that will be suitable for use by resellers will be provided "in the very near future," and may coincided with the rumored introduction of a 60GB high-end color iPod this fall.
On Topic: General
- Samsung asks New Yorkers to compare Apple's iPad Air to Galaxy Tab S in new ad
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'
- Apple wins patent for Steve Jobs-designed Fifth Ave glass cube
- LG and Samsung announce new smartwatches ahead of Apple's anticipated 'iWatch' reveal [u]