Friday, October 08, 2004, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
\"Wild Postings\" iPod commercial to expire next weekApple Computer has informed its channel partners that its "Wild Posting" iPod commercial will officially expire on October 14th.
The iPod maker asked that its resellers make certain that all references to the commercial and demo units featuring the ad spot are removed.
A replacement iPod advertisement that will be suitable for use by resellers will be provided "in the very near future," and may coincided with the rumored introduction of a 60GB high-end color iPod this fall.
On Topic: General
- Apple's 'smart dock' would give Siri a permanent place in the home
- Apple usurps Dell as most wanted desktop brand for holiday season
- New Union Square Apple Store renderings add water feature to plaza
- Next-gen USB connector a reversible challenge to Apple's Thunderbolt & Lightning
- Apple investigating ways to add depth to iPhone photos