\"Wild Postings\" iPod commercial to expire next weekApple Computer has informed its channel partners that its "Wild Posting" iPod commercial will officially expire on October 14th.
The iPod maker asked that its resellers make certain that all references to the commercial and demo units featuring the ad spot are removed.
A replacement iPod advertisement that will be suitable for use by resellers will be provided "in the very near future," and may coincided with the rumored introduction of a 60GB high-end color iPod this fall.
On Topic: General
- TracFone will pay $40 million to settle unlimited data beef with the FTC
- Apple's R&D spending shoots up 42% year-over-year, hit new $1.9B record in Q1
- China to demand source code access, backdoors in some tech products
- By the numbers: Apple's ludicrous fourth quarter
- Apple Store employees to get updated attire, go 'back to blue' starting Feb. 2