Friday, October 08, 2004, 02:00 pm
\"Wild Postings\" iPod commercial to expire next weekApple Computer has informed its channel partners that its "Wild Posting" iPod commercial will officially expire on October 14th.
The iPod maker asked that its resellers make certain that all references to the commercial and demo units featuring the ad spot are removed.
A replacement iPod advertisement that will be suitable for use by resellers will be provided "in the very near future," and may coincided with the rumored introduction of a 60GB high-end color iPod this fall.
On Topic: General
- Judge says evidence will likely show Apple culpable in e-book price fixing case
- Google reportedly mulling $1B Waze bid, could spark bidding war with Facebook
- Rumor: Apple outlines new in-house repair policy in note to Brazilian AASPs
- Apple: Samsung shirked FRAND obligations, filed suit before making a licensing offer
- Apple announces WWDC 2013 keynote for Monday, June 10