Friday, October 08, 2004, 11:00 am PT (02:00 pm ET)
\"Wild Postings\" iPod commercial to expire next weekApple Computer has informed its channel partners that its "Wild Posting" iPod commercial will officially expire on October 14th.
The iPod maker asked that its resellers make certain that all references to the commercial and demo units featuring the ad spot are removed.
A replacement iPod advertisement that will be suitable for use by resellers will be provided "in the very near future," and may coincided with the rumored introduction of a 60GB high-end color iPod this fall.
On Topic: General
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple
- Traffic from Apple's unannounced iOS 8, OS X 10.10 remains steady ahead of WWDC 2014
- Apple's Rockstar patent consortium denied request to transfer Google suit to Texas
- Speculation increases over Angela Ahrendts's start date as head of Apple Retail
- Apple's gesture-based unlocking tech channels Android's pattern lock screen