Apple releases Security Update 2004-12-02Apple Computer on Thursday released Security Update 2004-12-02, an update to its Mac OS X Jaguar and Panther operating systems that delivers a number of security enhancements.
The update is recommended for all Macintosh users and includes revisions to the following components: Apache, AppKit, HIToolbox, Kerberos, Postfix, PSNormalizer, Safari and Terminal.
Mac OS X users may download the update from Apple\'s Web site or through the build-in Mac OS X Software Update mechanism.
More detailed information on this Update is available from the Apple Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: Apple's no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, 'Apple Watch 2' rumors & more
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says 'iPad Pros'
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications