Apple releases Security Update 2004-12-02Apple Computer on Thursday released Security Update 2004-12-02, an update to its Mac OS X Jaguar and Panther operating systems that delivers a number of security enhancements.
The update is recommended for all Macintosh users and includes revisions to the following components: Apache, AppKit, HIToolbox, Kerberos, Postfix, PSNormalizer, Safari and Terminal.
Mac OS X users may download the update from Apple's Web site or through the build-in Mac OS X Software Update mechanism.
More detailed information on this Update is available from the Apple Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- First look: Fitbit Charge HR fitness band with real-time heart rate sensor
- Google announces 40 new third-party integrations for Siri competitor Google Now
- Apple's new Chongqing store shown off in photos ahead of Saturday opening
- AppleInsider's official podcast kicks off with analysis of the week's top Apple stories
- Apple, Google & Amazon settle with Italian government over 'misleading' free apps with in-app purchases