Thursday, December 02, 2004, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2004-12-02Apple Computer on Thursday released Security Update 2004-12-02, an update to its Mac OS X Jaguar and Panther operating systems that delivers a number of security enhancements.
The update is recommended for all Macintosh users and includes revisions to the following components: Apache, AppKit, HIToolbox, Kerberos, Postfix, PSNormalizer, Safari and Terminal.
Mac OS X users may download the update from Apple's Web site or through the build-in Mac OS X Software Update mechanism.
More detailed information on this Update is available from the Apple Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple