Thursday, December 02, 2004, 04:00 pm
Apple releases Security Update 2004-12-02Apple Computer on Thursday released Security Update 2004-12-02, an update to its Mac OS X Jaguar and Panther operating systems that delivers a number of security enhancements.
The update is recommended for all Macintosh users and includes revisions to the following components: Apache, AppKit, HIToolbox, Kerberos, Postfix, PSNormalizer, Safari and Terminal.
Mac OS X users may download the update from Apple's Web site or through the build-in Mac OS X Software Update mechanism.
More detailed information on this Update is available from the Apple Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- Yahoo announces 1TB Flickr accounts, new UI with high-resolution photos
- Apple created offshore subsidiaries to avoid paying billions in US taxes, Senate panel says
- Inside Apple's push for comprehensive corporate tax reform
- Apple details 'extraordinary amount' of taxes it pays in testimony to US Senate
- Apple's retail stores now earn record $58 per visitor