Thursday, December 02, 2004, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2004-12-02Apple Computer on Thursday released Security Update 2004-12-02, an update to its Mac OS X Jaguar and Panther operating systems that delivers a number of security enhancements.
The update is recommended for all Macintosh users and includes revisions to the following components: Apache, AppKit, HIToolbox, Kerberos, Postfix, PSNormalizer, Safari and Terminal.
Mac OS X users may download the update from Apple's Web site or through the build-in Mac OS X Software Update mechanism.
More detailed information on this Update is available from the Apple Knowledge Base article.
On Topic: General
- European Commission finds Ireland's tax deal with Apple amounts to illegal state aid
- Apple patents glasses-free interactive holographic touchscreen display
- Apple's Beats sues Steven Lamar for claiming 'cofounder' status to sell new headphones
- Apple reports all iCloud services down for some users worldwide [ux2]
- GoPro's new iPhone-connected Hero4 wearable camera captures 4K video at 30fps