We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple to slash prices across Cinema Display lineApple will soon slash prices across its Cinema Display product line, AppleInsider has learned.
Corroborating price cut rumors originally noted by MacShrine, reliable sources say Apple is primed to lower the price on all three of its current flat panel display offerings.
The company\'s 20-inch Cinema Display will drop $300 to $999, while the 23-inch HD display will soon fetch $1799, a $200 reduction.
Meanwhile, the company\'s mammoth 30-inch HD display will reportedly fall below the $3000 threshold for the first time at $2999.
According to sources, the cuts are a result of both overstocked inventory of the displays and declining prices for flat panel components throughout the tech industry.
The price cuts are expected as early as Tuesday.
On Topic: General
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors
- Apple, Silicon Valley raised millions to fund Hillary Clinton platform backing tech's positions on encryption, privacy, innovation, patents, education
- Disney said to be weighing Twitter purchase to bolster online video efforts