David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday\'s episode of \"The Late Show with David Letterman,\" talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple\'s iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the \'iPod people\' are a bunch of \'geniuses.\'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player \"iPod micro,\" he joked. \"It holds... [pause] ...one song!\"
On Topic: General
- Review: Atlas Wristband is an ambitious but flawed strength training tracker
- This week on AI: Apple Car secrets, iPhone & iPad launch dates, a Dr. Dre TV show & more
- Bug in Adobe Creative Cloud updater erases root level Mac data
- Apple, Inc set to open new $25 million tech center in Hyderabad, India by June
- Apple Music passes 11M subscribers as iCloud hits 782M users