Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 09:00 pm PT (12:00 am ET)
David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday's episode of "The Late Show with David Letterman," talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple's iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the 'iPod people' are a bunch of 'geniuses.'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player "iPod micro," he joked. "It holds... [pause] ...one song!"
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Google pressured Asus to cancel Android/Windows dual-boot devices
- Apple's Tim Cook meets Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Apple HQ
- Apple gobbling up retail market share as Radio Shack, Best Buy shrink
- Construction of Apple's new San Francisco flagship store gets final go ahead
- Apple exploring device pairing with Touch ID, camera privacy using diffusers