Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 09:00 pm PT (12:00 am ET)
David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday's episode of "The Late Show with David Letterman," talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple's iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the 'iPod people' are a bunch of 'geniuses.'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player "iPod micro," he joked. "It holds... [pause] ...one song!"
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon