Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 09:00 pm PT (12:00 am ET)
David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday's episode of "The Late Show with David Letterman," talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple's iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the 'iPod people' are a bunch of 'geniuses.'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player "iPod micro," he joked. "It holds... [pause] ...one song!"
On Topic: General
- Apple expected to buy personalized talk radio app Swell for $30 million
- European Commission OKs Apple's $3B purchase of Beats
- Apple acquires startup BookLamp for between $10M to $15M in bid to bolster iBooks discovery
- Amazon stock dips after anaemic third quarter, tepid reception for Fire Phone
- Bose files lawsuit against Apple's Beats over noise canceling tech