David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday\'s episode of \"The Late Show with David Letterman,\" talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple\'s iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the \'iPod people\' are a bunch of \'geniuses.\'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player \"iPod micro,\" he joked. \"It holds... [pause] ...one song!\"
On Topic: General
- Apple eyeing 800,000-square-foot property for autonomous car project, report says
- Apple hires former Google inventor with background in electric vehicle charging
- New Immersion lawsuit adds Apple's iPhone 6s, MacBook to patent infringement row
- Tim Cook charity auction raises $515K for human rights
- Cupertino mayor accuses Apple, responsible for nearly 20% of the city's tax revenue, of not paying enough [u]