Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 09:00 pm PT (12:00 am ET)
David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday's episode of "The Late Show with David Letterman," talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple's iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the 'iPod people' are a bunch of 'geniuses.'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player "iPod micro," he joked. "It holds... [pause] ...one song!"
On Topic: General
- Apple to give $20K in college scholarships as part of diversity initiative
- With Apple's 'iWatch' around the corner, Wellograph releases sapphire smartwatch
- Apple says iCloud is safe and secure, stolen celebrity pics were targeted accounts
- Exclusive new aerial videos show Apple's 'spaceship' Campus 2 taking shape
- Review: Razer's Kraken Pro analog gaming headset