David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday\'s episode of \"The Late Show with David Letterman,\" talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple\'s iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the \'iPod people\' are a bunch of \'geniuses.\'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player \"iPod micro,\" he joked. \"It holds... [pause] ...one song!\"
On Topic: General
- AppleInsider podcast discusses new Macs, Apple Watch update & Wall Street analysts
- Rumor: Delayed Kanye West album could debut on Apple's streaming music service
- Regent Street Apple Store to undergo major renovations for more light, street visibility
- Apple's iCloud experiences hours-long global outage and service slowdowns [u]
- Apple invents adaptive eye-tracking 3D display, highly portable cellular hotspot