David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday\'s episode of \"The Late Show with David Letterman,\" talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple\'s iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the \'iPod people\' are a bunch of \'geniuses.\'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player \"iPod micro,\" he joked. \"It holds... [pause] ...one song!\"
On Topic: General
- Review: 'Steve Jobs' an electric depiction of Apple's enigmatic founder
- This week on AppleInsider: 13 million iPhones, OS X El Capitan, Bell on board & more
- Apple enhances Siri team with purchase of VocalIQ, a car-focused British speech tech firm
- Apple, Inc. massively expanding its iCloud data centers in Nevada, Oregon
- AppleInsider podcast goes hands-on with iPhone 6s, talks 3D Touch, music subscriptions, more