David Letterman previews \'iPod micro\'On Wednesday\'s episode of \"The Late Show with David Letterman,\" talk show host David Letterman performed a brief, but entertaining segment on Apple\'s iPod digital music players.
In the segment, which took place shortly after his monolog, Letterman held an original iPod in-hand while proclaiming that the \'iPod people\' are a bunch of \'geniuses.\'
Letterman later whipped out what appeared to be an iPod shuffle that had been severed in half, just below the navigation controls. Apple is calling this new player \"iPod micro,\" he joked. \"It holds... [pause] ...one song!\"
On Topic: General
- Pinterest absorbs offline reading service Instapaper
- Apple to reopen Thousand Oaks store on Saturday, close Cambridge shop for renovations
- Lyft president says ridesharing service isn't looking to sell, blames Uber for rumors
- Apple patent details visual-based AR navigation, confirms Flyby Media acquisition
- Samsung adopting Apple-like plan to sell refurbished smartphones