View the Pepsi-iTunes Super Bowl XXXIX commercialLike last year, AppleInsider has obtained an advanced copy of the Pepsi iTunes television commercial that will debut on February 6th during Super Bowl XXXIX. The game will be played between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Earlier today, Pepsi announced that this will be the 19th consecutive year it will advertise during the Super Bowl. The company said it will air four new commercials for Diet Pepsi and the Pepsi iTunes promotion during Super Bowl XXXIX.
The spots will air in the first and second quarters over a total of two and a half minutes during Fox's telecast on February 6th.
"Featuring a number of popular tracks from a series of music genres, these commercials illustrate how winning a free song from the Pepsi iTunes promotion is as easy as opening a bottle of Pepsi," the company said.
In addition to the 45-second iTunes commercial shown above, Pepsi said it will also debut a 30-second spot, which is still under development.
On Topic: General
- Apple to reportedly bolster iAd user targeting with phone numbers and emails
- Apple researching device waterproofing via vapor deposition, silicone seals
- Judges skeptical Apple suffered irreparable harm from Samsung patent infringement
- Judge approves $415M settlement in 'no-poach' class-action case involving Apple, Google, others
- Yerba Buena Center getting 'Spring Forward' makeover for Monday's Apple Watch event