Wednesday, February 02, 2005, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
View the Pepsi-iTunes Super Bowl XXXIX commercialLike last year, AppleInsider has obtained an advanced copy of the Pepsi iTunes television commercial that will debut on February 6th during Super Bowl XXXIX. The game will be played between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Earlier today, Pepsi announced that this will be the 19th consecutive year it will advertise during the Super Bowl. The company said it will air four new commercials for Diet Pepsi and the Pepsi iTunes promotion during Super Bowl XXXIX.
The spots will air in the first and second quarters over a total of two and a half minutes during Fox's telecast on February 6th.
"Featuring a number of popular tracks from a series of music genres, these commercials illustrate how winning a free song from the Pepsi iTunes promotion is as easy as opening a bottle of Pepsi," the company said.
In addition to the 45-second iTunes commercial shown above, Pepsi said it will also debut a 30-second spot, which is still under development.
On Topic: General
- Samsung asks New Yorkers to compare Apple's iPad Air to Galaxy Tab S in new ad
- Apple's mysterious 2-story structure at site of Sept. 9 event drives frenzy even further
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for expected 'iPhone 6' & 'iWatch' unveiling: 'Wish we could say more'
- Apple wins patent for Steve Jobs-designed Fifth Ave glass cube
- LG and Samsung announce new smartwatches ahead of Apple's anticipated 'iWatch' reveal [u]