Thursday, February 17, 2005, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Shuffles arrive at Target retail stores, in stock at CCApple is pursuing new distribution channels for its iPod music players quite aggressively. In addition to Circuit City and Best Buy, iPod shuffles are on their way to all 1,308 Target retail stores, which are located in 47 states. Target is also selling the player through its online store
, but does not expect availability for at least another two weeks. On the other hand, sources report that on Thursday Circuit City online received a significant shipment of shuffles. Checks with the Circuit City online store reveal that both the
1GB versions of the iPod shuffle are, once again, immediately available and ready to ship. They will not last long.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Foxconn iPhone factory on China 'road trip'
- Apple to drop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications on Oct. 29 due to POODLE vulnerability
- Rare working Apple I goes for record-smashing $905,000 at auction
- Apple avoids $94M patent infringement suit leveled by patent troll GPNE
- Leak suggests new Fitbit Surge smartwatch will best Apple Watch by integrating GPS