Thursday, February 17, 2005, 03:00 pm PT (06:00 pm ET)
Shuffles arrive at Target retail stores, in stock at CCApple is pursuing new distribution channels for its iPod music players quite aggressively. In addition to Circuit City and Best Buy, iPod shuffles are on their way to all 1,308 Target retail stores, which are located in 47 states. Target is also selling the player through its online store
, but does not expect availability for at least another two weeks. On the other hand, sources report that on Thursday Circuit City online received a significant shipment of shuffles. Checks with the Circuit City online store reveal that both the
1GB versions of the iPod shuffle are, once again, immediately available and ready to ship. They will not last long.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says privacy talks with Chinese government were 'very open'
- Former Apple exec Ron Johnson wants to make online shopping personal with new startup 'Enjoy'
- Apple says its 'ambitious' sapphire manufacturing process is 'not ready for production'
- GT Advanced to exit sapphire production business, Apple to recover $439M prepayment over 4 years
- Christian Bale confirmed to play Steve Jobs in upcoming biopic, to start shooting soon