Friday, February 18, 2005, 05:00 pm
Apple board member cashes in on shares worth $2.6MApple board member, Arthur D. Levinson, cashed in on over $2.6 million in Apple common stock, according to calculations by AppleInsider from ownership statements filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Levinson, who is also Chairman and CEO of Genentech, sold a combined 30,000 shares on Feb. 16. He sold the stock between $88.14 and $88.32 a share, reaping a total of $2,646,683. Levinson joined the Apple board in Aug. 2000. He also serves on the boards of Google Inc., and the Technology Network.
On Topic: General
- Song skipping feature in Apple's 'iRadio' reportedly holding up Sony deal
- Music service's structure, plus Apple's culture, holding up 'iRadio' service
- Apple fixes MacBook Air crashing issue in critical firmware update
- Apple TV to get CW content in new streaming deal
- Apple CEO talks taxes ahead of hearing: 'We pay every dollar that we owe'