Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Steve Jobs makes surprise visit to SoHo Apple storeApple chief executive, Steve Jobs, on Thursday made a surprise visit to the SoHo Apple retail store located in downtown Manhattan, reports the New York Daily News. Jobs appeared in blue jeans and sneakers, to the surprise of even the store's employees. "The way they keep secrets in this company is crazy," an employee groused to one customer. "I only found out he was here because the managers told us to smile more." But why was Jobs in Manhattan last week? And what other business dealings did he likely show up to address? If you think you may know, please drop us a line.
On Topic: General
- Samsung experts say Apple's patented features not valuable in trial
- Nike to reportedly exit wearables market, fires bulk of FuelBand team [u]
- Apple offers unclaimed WWDC tickets to select developers
- Briefly: Online Apple Store delays 24-hour ship times in Europe for Easter
- Samsung deal with Swiss clock maker portrayed as an affront to Apple