Tuesday, February 22, 2005, 02:00 pm PT (05:00 pm ET)
Steve Jobs makes surprise visit to SoHo Apple storeApple chief executive, Steve Jobs, on Thursday made a surprise visit to the SoHo Apple retail store located in downtown Manhattan, reports the New York Daily News. Jobs appeared in blue jeans and sneakers, to the surprise of even the store's employees. "The way they keep secrets in this company is crazy," an employee groused to one customer. "I only found out he was here because the managers told us to smile more." But why was Jobs in Manhattan last week? And what other business dealings did he likely show up to address? If you think you may know, please drop us a line.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook to appear at WSJDLive conference in October
- Apple chose to handle iOS 8 rollout with own content delivery network
- Apple invents bone conducting EarPods for better iPhone noise cancellation
- Tim Cook touts new Apple privacy policies in open letter to customers
- Tim Cook explains consolidation at Apple in new interview