We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Merrill Lynch projects shipments of 4 million iPodsIn a research note released to clients on Wednesday, Merrill Lynch analyst, Steve Milunovich, said his firm expects Apple to ship 1 million shuffles and about 3 million iPods this quarter, for a total of 4 million units. \"Updating the iPod mini should help iPod units decline only 35% sequentially from 4.6 million to 3 million,\" the analyst said. Milunovich also voiced his belief that the 60GB iPod photo price was slashed by 25%, due to less than spectacular demand since its October debut. Merrill Lynch reiterated its \'Buy\' rating on Apple with a price objective of $102 per share.
On Topic: General
- Second man pleads gulity in 'Celebgate' hacks of iCloud & Gmail accounts
- Apple to house 1,400 employees at London's restored Battersea Power Station starting in 2021
- First look: DJI touts Mavic Pro drone's compact design, spotlights continued partnership with Apple
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- Apple patents laser mapping system, hybrid mechanical-capacitive keyboard, invisible I/O connectors