Thursday, March 17, 2005, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Pages 1.0.1, Keynote 2.0.1Apple today released updates to its Keynote presentation software and Pages word processor. According to Apple, the 21.8 MB Keynote 2.0.1 update addresses "isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers." Meanwhile, a 28.3 MB Pages 1.0.1 patch aims to correct "isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers and resolves an issue related to deleting complete pages." Both updates are currently available through the Mac OS X Software Update mechanism, but were not yet available from the the company's software download site at the time this blurb was published.
On Topic: General
- Speculation increases over Angela Ahrendts's start date as head of Apple Retail
- Apple's gesture-based unlocking tech channels Android's pattern lock screen
- G-Technology to ship Thunderbolt 2 'Studio Series' RAID arrays in mid-May, up to 24TB
- LaCie reveals year-long security breach at online store
- Samsung calls on computer scientists to refute Apple patent claims