Thursday, March 17, 2005, 01:00 pm PT (04:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Pages 1.0.1, Keynote 2.0.1Apple today released updates to its Keynote presentation software and Pages word processor. According to Apple, the 21.8 MB Keynote 2.0.1 update addresses "isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers." Meanwhile, a 28.3 MB Pages 1.0.1 patch aims to correct "isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers and resolves an issue related to deleting complete pages." Both updates are currently available through the Mac OS X Software Update mechanism, but were not yet available from the the company's software download site at the time this blurb was published.
On Topic: General
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor
- First look: Using iBeacon location awareness at an Apple Store
- Apple spent $60 million on Samsung suit, attempts to recoup $15.7 million
- WSJ blasts Apple e-books antitrust judge in scathing editorial