Thursday, March 17, 2005, 04:00 pm
Apple releases Pages 1.0.1, Keynote 2.0.1Apple today released updates to its Keynote presentation software and Pages word processor. According to Apple, the 21.8 MB Keynote 2.0.1 update addresses "isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers." Meanwhile, a 28.3 MB Pages 1.0.1 patch aims to correct "isolated issues that may have affected reliability for some customers and resolves an issue related to deleting complete pages." Both updates are currently available through the Mac OS X Software Update mechanism, but were not yet available from the the company's software download site at the time this blurb was published.
On Topic: General
- OtterBox buys rival case maker LifeProof, drops ongoing patent suit
- Corning touts Gorilla Glass 3's advantages over sapphire in side-by-side tests
- Apple's iWatch to come in late 2014 with focus on biometrics, analyst says
- Apple software update brings QuickTime for Windows to 7.7.4
- With spotlight on it & Apple, Ireland calls for worldwide tax crackdown