QuickTime 7 gains direct audio, video recordinga href=\"http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=588\">QuickTime 7.0/a>, due to ship as part of Mac OS X 10.4 \"Tiger,\" has quietly gained direct recording capabilities, according to sources. Two new supporting options, which will be accessible to QuickTime Pro users only, are reportedly labeled \"New Movie Recording\" or \"New Audio Recording.\" Seemingly, any user with a Web cam and/or microphone will be able to tap into the features, sources said. The recording interfaces are accessible through QuickTime Movie Player 7.0 and consist of a standard QT Player window with a single, circular record button. Sources said these capabilities are present in the a href=\"http://www.appleinsider.com/news.php?id=956\">most recent build/a> of Tiger. In related news, Apple has reportedly renamed its Graphing Calculator \"Grapher,\" opting not to go with the \"a href=\"http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=895\">Graphulator/a>\" moniker it attempted to trademark earlier in the year.
On Topic: General
- Florida man sues Apple for over $10B, claiming violation of 1992 'reading device' concept
- Review: Rachio's iPhone-connected Smart Sprinkler Controller is efficient, easy to use
- Apple under investigation by South Korean anti-competition body
- Google may release self-designed smartphone by end of 2016 - report
- Facebook launches custom-curated event picks to improve recommendations