Apple reveals iPod Camera Connector, available for pre-orderApple today began taking pre-orders for its iPod Camera Connector, which provides a fast and simple way to transfer images from a digital camera to an iPod photo. Apple announced the connector alongside new iPods in February, but did not officially show a photo of the connector until today.
A description of the device on Apple\'s Web site reads: \"Simply plug the iPod Camera Connector into the iPod dock connector, plug your camera\'s USB cable and watch your images make their way to the iPod, ready to view in a slide show!\" The iPod Camera Connector is compatible with iPod photo (30/40/60GB) and requires iPod software v1.1. A list of supported cameras is available from Apple\'s iPod photo support site.
On Topic: General
- Apple likely free of e-book antitrust monitor after 'rocky' two-year term
- Apple to launch official retail presence in India with Croma partnership
- Steve Jobs movie nets highest per-theater average of 2015 on opening weekend
- Dell to buy EMC for $67 billion in largest-ever tech merger
- This week on AppleInsider: Steve Jobs tributes, iPhone & Watch launches, iOS security & more