Apple reveals iPod Camera Connector, available for pre-orderApple today began taking pre-orders for its iPod Camera Connector, which provides a fast and simple way to transfer images from a digital camera to an iPod photo. Apple announced the connector alongside new iPods in February, but did not officially show a photo of the connector until today.
A description of the device on Apple\'s Web site reads: \"Simply plug the iPod Camera Connector into the iPod dock connector, plug your camera\'s USB cable and watch your images make their way to the iPod, ready to view in a slide show!\" The iPod Camera Connector is compatible with iPod photo (30/40/60GB) and requires iPod software v1.1. A list of supported cameras is available from Apple\'s iPod photo support site.
On Topic: General
- Apple joins White House's American Business Act on Climate Pledge
- Apple Maps vans to begin collecting data in France, Sweden in August
- First Look: The ONE Smart Piano
- This week on AppleInsider: Apple's record Q3, 'Apple Car' news, Back to School promo & more
- Nike, Apple agree to $2.4M settlement in suit over false FuelBand claims, Apple to pay nothing