Apple reveals iPod Camera Connector, available for pre-orderApple today began taking pre-orders for its iPod Camera Connector, which provides a fast and simple way to transfer images from a digital camera to an iPod photo. Apple announced the connector alongside new iPods in February, but did not officially show a photo of the connector until today.
A description of the device on Apple's Web site reads: "Simply plug the iPod Camera Connector into the iPod dock connector, plug your camera's USB cable and watch your images make their way to the iPod, ready to view in a slide show!" The iPod Camera Connector is compatible with iPod photo (30/40/60GB) and requires iPod software v1.1. A list of supported cameras is available from Apple's iPod photo support site.
On Topic: General
- Google, Johnson & Johnson to partner on surgical robot technology
- Apple's Tim Cook plans to give away all of his money
- Tim Cook 'deeply disappointed' by new Indiana anti-gay law
- Apple's $848M solar power deal better on back end, says environmental VP Lisa Jackson
- Google loses UK appeal in Safari cookie tracking case, could face trial