Apple.com continues Tiger roll-out preparationsApple this week continued to prep its Web site for the debut of Mac OS X 10.4 \"Tiger,\" which is expected in early April. Most recently, the company quietly launched a new Web site that offers customers a list of Apple Support RSS feeds. \"Stay up-to-date with Apple\'s latest technical support articles,\" reads a description of the site. The site lists over two dozen new RSS feeds that link to support pages for each of Apple\'s most popular hardware and software products, in addition to a couple that cover technologies like Bluetooth and QuickTime. Scheduled to ship with Tiger is a new version of Safari, Apple\'s web browser, which boasts RSS support as one of its major new features. Earlier this month, the company\'s Mac OS X download Web site accidently listed download options for Automator Actions, Dashboard Widgets, and Spotlight Plugins — technologies that are supported only under Mac OS X 10.4 \"Tiger.\"
On Topic: General
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications
- US Supreme Court approves search warrants for computers in any jurisdiction
- AppleInsider podcast reviews Apple's 12" MacBook, talks earnings, Smart Connector, 'iPhone 7' and more
- FBI reportedly paid less than $1M for San Bernardino iPhone exploit