Photos show Midtown Manhattan Apple store construction siteA series of recent Macklowe Properties file photos show the ground-breaking and construction efforts outside 767 Fifth Ave, the site of the General Motors building that will eventually host a massive Apple retail store in its underground concourse.
Apple Store Midtown Construction
Open image in new window for larger view.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Macklowe Properties Photo/ File)
The realtor had previously posted to its Web site renderings depicting the 32-foot glass cube that will lead to the underground Apple retail store, but has since edited the images to mask any and all views of the structure. An unedited copy of the rendering remains available in a previous AppleInsider article.
On Topic: General
- Apple to co-sponsor 2017 Met Gala without co-chair position
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $80B, deal announcement imminent - report [u: confirmed]
- This week on AI: Oct. 27 Mac event, new future for 'Apple Car' & more
- Mirai-based DDoS attack highlights benefits of Apple's secure HomeKit platform
- Apple monitoring AT&T's potential merger with Time Warner, report says