Photos show Midtown Manhattan Apple store construction siteA series of recent Macklowe Properties file photos show the ground-breaking and construction efforts outside 767 Fifth Ave, the site of the General Motors building that will eventually host a massive Apple retail store in its underground concourse.
Apple Store Midtown Construction
Open image in new window for larger view.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Macklowe Properties Photo/ File)
The realtor had previously posted to its Web site renderings depicting the 32-foot glass cube that will lead to the underground Apple retail store, but has since edited the images to mask any and all views of the structure. An unedited copy of the rendering remains available in a previous AppleInsider article.
On Topic: General
- Apple sends out ticket confirmations to WWDC 2015 lottery winners
- Apple suppliers extend Lightning cable production to Brazil and Vietnam
- Ex-Apple exec Scott Forstall takes to Twitter for first time, announces Broadway musical
- Apple's Tim Cook is the most pay-efficient CEO in America, Bloomberg says
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple Watch try-ons, WWDC 2015, iOS 9 hopes & more