Monday, April 11, 2005, 09:00 am PT (12:00 pm ET)
Photos show Midtown Manhattan Apple store construction siteA series of recent Macklowe Properties file photos show the ground-breaking and construction efforts outside 767 Fifth Ave, the site of the General Motors building that will eventually host a massive Apple retail store in its underground concourse.
Apple Store Midtown Construction
Open image in new window for larger view.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Macklowe Properties Photo/ File)
The realtor had previously posted to its Web site renderings depicting the 32-foot glass cube that will lead to the underground Apple retail store, but has since edited the images to mask any and all views of the structure. An unedited copy of the rendering remains available in a previous AppleInsider article.
On Topic: General
- Apple CEO Tim Cook visits Foxconn iPhone factory on China 'road trip'
- Apple to drop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications on Oct. 29 due to POODLE vulnerability
- Rare working Apple I goes for record-smashing $905,000 at auction
- Apple avoids $94M patent infringement suit leveled by patent troll GPNE
- Leak suggests new Fitbit Surge smartwatch will best Apple Watch by integrating GPS