Monday, April 11, 2005, 12:00 pm
Photos show Midtown Manhattan Apple store construction siteA series of recent Macklowe Properties file photos show the ground-breaking and construction efforts outside 767 Fifth Ave, the site of the General Motors building that will eventually host a massive Apple retail store in its underground concourse.
Apple Store Midtown Construction
Open image in new window for larger view.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Macklowe Properties Photo/ File)
The realtor had previously posted to its Web site renderings depicting the 32-foot glass cube that will lead to the underground Apple retail store, but has since edited the images to mask any and all views of the structure. An unedited copy of the rendering remains available in a previous AppleInsider article.
On Topic: General
- Google's Motorola issues second appeal of dismissed ITC case against Apple
- South Australia's first Apple Store draws line hours ahead of opening [update: photos and video]
- Rains once more cause damage at Apple's Fifth Avenue NY store
- Steve Jobs's family has been giving money away anonymously for more than 2 decades
- Judge says evidence will likely show Apple culpable in e-book price fixing case