Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-004Apple today released Security Update 2005-004 which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users. Specifically, the update prevents against a buffer overflow vulnerability in iSync could lead to local privilege escalation. Mac OS X users can obtain the update via Apple's Software Update mechanism.
On Topic: General
- US carriers agree to standard set of rules for unlocking phones, tablets
- Apple's own medical experts say death at Pegatron not related to working conditions
- Apple looks to curb Web browser UI spoofing using real-time camera images
- Apple scores court win in South Korea as judge tosses Samsung patent suit
- Apple's 'Hour of Code' workshops take kids hands-on with coding