First copies of Mac OS X Tiger ship (Updated)Apple on Friday began shipping Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, the next version of its Mac OS X operating system. Although Tiger will not officially launched until April 29th, one MacNN.com reader provided the publication with a shipment confirmation from the Apple Store. The document showed a delivery date of April 25 via Fedex Ground—well ahead of the official release date next week. MacNN says orders with expedited shipping may have earlier delivery dates.
Update: At least two AppleInsider readers claim to have already received their copies of Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" this Thursday.
On Topic: General
- Canada court orders Apple divulge documents in iPhone anti-competition probe
- Apple's World AIDS Day campaign raised over $20M for (RED) foundation
- Apple Pay job listing hints at upcoming international rollout in EMEIA
- Judge rules videotaped Steve Jobs deposition to remain out of public eye
- How to use iCloud Drive on the Web, iOS and OS X