Official iTunes country flags confirm at least 5 new music storesApple Computer\'s official iTunes Music Store server (Phobos) is now hosting iTunes flag icons for five new and unannounced locations, corroborating reports that the iPod maker plans to extend its music download service to new countries on April 28th, the second anniversary of the service.
Flag images for Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark are now accessible (shown above). Apple recently announced that iTunes users have downloaded over 350 million iTunes since the inception of the iTunes Music Store on April 28th, 2003. The company is now selling tunes at a rate of 435 million per year.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: 'Apple Car' delayed, new iOS 10 & macOS betas, 'iPhone 7' leaks & more
- Hacker who targeted celebrity Apple and Google accounts sentenced six months in prison
- US appeals court vacates Apple win in Unwired Planet patent suit
- Apple retakes top spot in FutureBrand 'perception strength' rankings
- Why Alphabet's Nest doesn't (and probably won't ever) support Apple's HomeKit