Official iTunes country flags confirm at least 5 new music storesApple Computer's official iTunes Music Store server (Phobos) is now hosting iTunes flag icons for five new and unannounced locations, corroborating reports that the iPod maker plans to extend its music download service to new countries on April 28th, the second anniversary of the service.
Flag images for Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark are now accessible (shown above). Apple recently announced that iTunes users have downloaded over 350 million iTunes since the inception of the iTunes Music Store on April 28th, 2003. The company is now selling tunes at a rate of 435 million per year.
On Topic: General
- KGI: iPhone sales forecast at 73M for Q4 ahead of Apple Watch debut in March, 12" MacBook Air in Q1
- I Bet My Life: Microsoft HoloLens perfectly targets its core competency
- Huge crowds gather for Apple Store grnd opening in Hangzhou, China
- Apple features calligrapher who created Hangzhou Apple Store mural in 'About the Artist' video
- T-Mobile to extend smartphone financing to customers with bad or no credit